Inspired by CAO's flavorful Eileen's Dream Cigarillos, this blend begins with a base of quality Virginia and Black Cavendish leaf and then infuses the same with a frothed cream that's been laced with superior Irish whiskey and coconut milk, followed by a subtle mixture of hazelnut paste, ground almonds, cocoa and vanilla extracts.

BrandCAO

Kylena Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Kylena (4)
Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

Beginner's review:

I'm new to pipe smoking, but i've tried many pipe tobacco blends (aromatic, english, balkan, vaper, VA, etc). I love eileen's dream. For me, it's one of the best aromatics i've ever tried. The tin aroma was very pleasant (irish cream+chocolate, and hazelnut as the background note). Burns well and tastes good, quite the same as the tin aroma though the flavoring quite strong and IMHO, it dominates the tobacco taste. But i don't really care, it's aromatic.. I enjoy smoking it and no bite. I didn't find any chemical taste. Relaxing, pairs with bailey's liquor-based drinks well. Maybe I'm a new pipe smoker, but i know it's different from captain black regular. Recommended for beginners and aromatic lovers.

Pipe Used: Altinok Bent Apple Meerschaum Pipe

Purchased From: RanStobacco (Bandung-Indonesia)

Smoke_Ring Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note

Burn = 9

After Taste = 9

Raw Score = 54

Rated Percentage = 90%

Comment = Very Smooth, Very Mild, Mellow, nice round Flavor, this is a very enjoyable smoke

Mild Mild to Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I got this in a trade, not knowing anything about it. When I cracked the tin, I groaned at the heavy chocolate and liqueur scent. When I finished the bowl, I thought "not bad... not bad at all".

Like most aromatics, the tin aroma is overstated in comparison to the flavor. Dried out sufficiently, this one had a true tobacco taste under the "box of chocolates" aroma. Certainly the truffles and Irish Creme flavors shone through, but this didn't taste like candy. The taste overall was medium in intensity but the tobacco taste was definitely there. The room aroma was nowhere near as powerful as I thought it would be, and I was most impressed that this left no wet dottle or caused my pipes to gurgle very much. Really a very nice example of an aromatic for pipesmokers, rather than an aromatic for those in the same airspace as the smoker.

Not a ringing endorsement but anyone that enjoys exotic smelling tobacco should try this one. It's probably drier and tastier than what you're used to. Now the question is if you like the taste. Try it and see. I'd call this a premium aromatic.

Gtownviking Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Gtownviking (2)
Mild Strong Full Pleasant

Very rare I have a second bowl in one night and last night was rare. I wanted something sweet, like a dessert maybe? Eileen’s Dream by CAO looked like it would work. At first light the white chocolate truffle taste is almost overpowering but quickly subsides and slips into a soft mix of truffle and a sweet Irish whiskey and……coconut milk? Yes, coconut! Who would have thought? About halfway through, it develops a creamy texture with a hint of hazelnut, almonds I think and sneaking in every so often is a taste of vanilla. Quite the kaleidoscope of flavors. It exceeded my expectations and bordered on being a little too much. Overall though, I see this as a good puff after a heavy textured/earthy (steak?, rich pasta?) meal but I don’t see my self buying any for my little shelf.

BigNick Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BigNick (26)
Mild Very Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Tolerable

A disappointment... I bought a tin of it on my birthday in September. Being in Vegas I was somewhat inebriated. The next day I was like, ehh I think I'll save if for March 17 and crack it open and share it with my friends. I actually opened it a few days before St. Patrick's Day with a good friend of mine, the aroma was so enticing! I have to say that the description of the aromas on the tin transferred accurately to the initial whiff. Unfortunately we could not say this about the actual smoke. It was nutty and creamy, but in a dull way. I was expecting either a candy tobacco or a complex Danish style aromatic with subtle notes and mild taste. This wasn't the case, the room note was even bland, reminiscent of a drugstore vanilla. It wasn't all bad: no bite, no bad aftertaste, no goopy pipe. It was just dull. I was kinda hoping it would be more memorable, but sadly it is one of those blends that has a great tin and forgettable tobacco. All in all, not really recommended, except for tin collectors.

Pipe Used: Savenelli Citation, Aldo Velani, corn cob(s)

Age When Smoked: Almost 6 months

Purchased From: Davidoff of Geneva at the Venetian Hotel and Casino

Similar Blends: Sutliff Tobacco Company - B33 Butter Pecan.

cjone107 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
cjone107 (15)
Mild Mild Mild Tolerable

I was really disappointed with this blend. I was expecting a very pleasant aromatic, but that isn't what I got. I spent several days of agony trying to enjoy it. I never got that sweet room note that I expect from my aromatics, the only taste I ever got was similar to that of cold pipe juice, and I could not keep it lit to save my life. I finally puled out all the stops today - I sweetened my favorite pipe overnight to make sure I wasn't getting any nasty oils in my smoke, and I dried out a bowl's worth for about two hours. I'm finally able to get a decent Irish Cream scent/taste. That being said, it's only decent. Not worth the trouble and not worth the money. I'll probably age the rest and see if it's any better in a year or two. Their cigar making skills does not translate well into pipe tobacco.

Purchased From: Smoker's Choice - Bloomington, IL

Quincy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Quincy (6)
Mild Medium Medium to Full Pleasant

I don't know what it is about this tobacco. I almost feel embarrassed to say this but I love it. I find myself smoking other more expensive and fancier aromatics and wishing I'd packed this instead. If you sip it just right, you really get the cream taste, and unlike other reviewers I don't find it terribly chemically tasting. It's nice. Sweet without being too sweet, pairs with my coffee well, and relaxing to smoke. I'm going to keep a tin of this handy. Between this and Presbyterian blend I could die a happy man!

TobaccoMan2012 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
TobaccoMan2012 (28)
Medium Mild Medium Very Pleasant

Another one I must say that I really like. It lights very easy which is a plus. Not very strong which is also good in my opinion. I can detect a little bit of vanilla in this tobacco as well as a cocoa like chocolate taste. Smells as great as it tastes. This one is great for those like myself who enjoy good aromatics.

Virginia smoker Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Virginia smoker (3)
Extremely Mild Very Mild Very Mild Pleasant

a good smoke for beginners but if you thrive on flavor this is NOT your smoke.I was excited when I smelled it opening the tin but extremely disappointed by the lack of flavor once I lit it up.Very mild and almost no flavor.2 stars is being nice.I won't be buying this again

Trippwire Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Trippwire (58)
Very Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

Too weak, nearly no nicotine, tastes generically sweet, but nothing like the tin note (which is outstanding). It is better used for pot pourri than smoking. Very gently sipping brings out some vanillaish flavour, but not enough to compensate. If you don't want nicotine and want to smoke around non smokers, get this stuff, it definitely has its place and clearly people like it, but not me. I won't be buying any more.

Tuckers Gpa Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tuckers Gpa (29)
Mild to Medium Mild Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

She Who Must Be Obeyed loves this! I really enjoy the taste, and the room note. My truck smells like this and Moontrance. I especially enjoy this in a churchwarden type after supper with a cup of coffee. Only drawback is intown availability. Ready to celler some and try in a month or so after cracking the tin. Highly recommend to everyone that enjoy aro's.

Update: I now alternate this with other aro's and enjoy the variety. SWMBO is a fan of this practice and I think I see a smile when she sees me reach for my pipe. So, win-win. But, be advised-if you have a pipe constantly burning, this blend sometimes bites if pushed or overly drawn. Will also steam if pushed, and become a gloopy mess. Go Slow and enjoy this. If you are like me and always have a pipe in your mouth, this may be alittle too steamy for you. Thats when the chemical taste emerges and my pipe becomes a torture device.

flakey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
flakey (43)
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Full Very Pleasant

Eileen's Dream has got to be one of the best aromatics ever. Highly recommended. Let me tell you why.

This is quality tobacco, and they did a stellar job on the casings. Main note of Irish cream with background notes of hazelnut & chocolate, so some complexity here. The flavoring holds all the way to the heel. Nor did I think there was anything chemically about the taste. Moisture & cut were perfect from the freshly cracked tin. So where's the bite ?? Absolutely not here, friend. Now into my second tin and not yet even a hint of bite, even when I start chugging away at it. At just beyond $8 USD a tin, I see some value here.

Just really good stuff all around. If you're at all into aromatics, this ain't one to miss.

greekthinker Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
greekthinker (18)

This is a quality aromatic made with excellent grade leaf. You can tatse and smell the cigar leaf. Unusual but very nice aroma. I wouldn't want to smoke this every day, but it is deffinately a resident on my rotation shelf. I would rate this in the top 20% of the aromatics I have smoked and in 40 years thats a lot of blends. They also make a blend called Moontrance which is similar and maybe better.

codyp Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
codyp (65)
Mild Medium Medium Pleasant

Trying this after a few years ago, and being a mostly non-aromatic smoker, this turned out to be pretty good. It wasn't overly cased as others can be. It almost had a hazelnut taste that I really enjoyed.

It was a mild blend, not quite mellow. It wasn't too outside of the box, but it was a tin I could easily finish.

Pipe Used: H.I.S Egg, Cob

Purchased From: Local Shop

Kraft1994 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Kraft1994 (54)
Very Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

I'm normally a burley and latakia smoker. Occasionally I hunt around for a decent aromatic as a change of pace. Eileen's Dream is the first of the CAO Flavours line I've tried and I must say i was pleasantly surprised. The base of this blend is quality virginia's and cavandish tobacco. I'm not really a fan of cavendish. i find it to be pretty bland but the virginia's are nice and actually add a natural tobacco sweetness and flavor. The casing was also well done and not only makes for a fantastic roomnote of vanilla cream but it also adds some actual flavor to the smoke. The tobacco comes in a nice ribbon cut but needs to have some dry time before smoking. If dried out before smoking it woulnt bite you. Its actually a very pleasant aromatic blend.

Smokemifyougotem Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Smokemifyougotem (1)
Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Strong

I bought a tin of this at my local tobacco shop. I loaded up my pipe, and fell in love. This blend isn't too sweet, but sweet enough. I'm new to the whole smoking thing, but I strongly suggest this blend to new smokers. It is a great slow smoke, very smooth inhale (When I do inhale). It bites only if you smoke it too quickly and one tin lasts a fair bit of time. Much better than Moon Trance.

Pipe Used: Calabash and Cigarette

Purchased From: Tobacco Nook

Alparoleofficer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Alparoleofficer (7)
Extremely Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I really like this blend, the smell in the tin led me to believe the actual tobacco would be overpowering while smoking it, but I was pleasantly surprised when it was smooth without any bite. The downside is that the tobacco is completely masked.

Pipe Used: Mo Meershaum Mini Straight

piperboy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
piperboy (4)

it stays lit very well, it doesn't bite unless u chug away.. the flavor is mild but i don't care much for aromatics so i like the light flavoring.. it doesnt feel goopy like some aromatics. overall it is a decent blend.

Pipe Used: peterson, aldo

Purchased From: my local tobacco shop

marosi Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
marosi (47)
Mild Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Tolerable

Notwithstanding drugstore blends, which I do not smoke at all, this is one of the worst aromatic blends that I have ever smoked. The quality of the tobacco itself is suspect, and the burn characteristics are awful. It is difficult to light, difficult to keep lit, and offers no appreciable tobacco flavor. Despite the fancy flavor description, none of those flavors are there when you smoke this blend. In fact, it smells and looks like a very, very cheap black cavendish. One of the few blends that I threw away after a few bowls. CAO really dropped the ball with these blends, and this is the worst of the bunch. There are a host of rich aromatics which are light years better than this abomination. Any of the Sillem's blends are excellent choices, for example.

Pipe Used: Ser Jacopo Bent Billiard

Age When Smoked: new, within a few months of opening tin

Joeray Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Joeray (61)

An aroma of Irish Cream smells good when i open the tin for the 1st time. A lightly aroma still smells when i smoke it in my pipe, just like a chocolate mix with whiskey but unfortunately the aroma not consistent until the finish, just not a really journey of pleasure.

mdnyc71 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
mdnyc71 (22)
Extremely Mild Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

I really enjoyed the tin note but got nothing out of the smoke. There was no tobacco flavor, very little topping flavor and little to no nicotine. I tried three bowls before throwing in the towel. This one just isn't for me.

PhillyB Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
PhillyB (35)

I had been looking forward to this tobacco for quite some time before I bought it. When it first arrived in the mail and I opened the tin, the aroma was VERY different from what I was expecting. It smelled like a barn filled with cows. Not a bad aroma, but definitely not the one I was expecting. A few days later the barn smell faded and was replaced with the smell of Irish Cream. This flavor carries though well into the smoke and is accompanied by a very sweet tobacco. It is best when smoked slow because of its tendency to smoke wet, as is the case with many heavy aromatics. It was a little disappointing to be honest.

Ndfmcfc Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Ndfmcfc (5)
Mild to Medium Extremely Mild Mild Pleasant

So I am smoking as I am reviewing. I visited a wonderful B&M and saw this on the shelf. I decided to go for it without anyarticular reference.

On reading the description I was looking forward to it. Tin note was average. I asked my family to guess the flavoring prior to telling them what it was. No one got it right, but the general concensus was that it had a nice sweet, but undefined aroma. I liked the look of the tobacco, dark with some nice lighter tobacco mingled in.

Lighting was very easy, and I definitely like the thick billowing white smoke. However, at the beginning the taste was definitely undefined, sweet, but not noticeably Irish cream related......a little disappointing at the beginning. A slight bite, but nothing I can't deal with. I'm definitely getting some gurgle, maybe a bit more than I would like.

Towards the middle of the bowl the taste starts to become more defined, and my enjoyment levels start to rise. My initial thoughts of a 2 rating are now moving to a 3!

In conclusion, I can definitely give it a 3, but if I want a more defined sweet taste, I will still stick with my Sutcliff Molto Dolce. I will keep it in my rotation for a relaxing smoke.

Clive Moses Apikouris Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Clive Moses Apikouris (30)
Medium Very Strong Medium Very Pleasant

My wife actually enjoys this CAO creation in cigar form on occasion. As I've shed my prejudice against aromatics recently I ordered some up for a try. The aromatic flavors are distinct and top notch. The aroma of the tin is very pleasant and rich. It's flavored something like an Irish Cream treat. Unfortunately, the Virginia tobacco is not tempered with Burley so it has that thin bodied but strong tongue irritating Virginia quality that I dislike. Had this blend had the benefit of the rich, full, grain-like or nutty qualities of Burley added (needless to say I love Burley )it may have been enjoyable. As it is this CAO concoction is just a sweet tongue scorcher. If you are a fan of strongly flavored Virginia tobacco you'll probably like this. As for me, it only deserves one star. However for the Virginia lover this would likely be appreciated so I'll give it two stars. Note: I have added a small amount of this to a home-made blend and due to the quality of the flavorings it made a nice condiment to the mixture.

The Conde Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The Conde (17)
Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I enjoyed this more than cherry bomb, moondance, or bella vanilla. It was wetter than the other three CAO blends, but I thought the taste more complex. It is very sweet--almost too sweet for me. Very nice room note even outside. I would recommend especially for beginning smokers like myself.

KXkid Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
KXkid (12)
Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

Very, very nice. From the moment you open the tin to the last puff. One can really detect the Irish Cream in this tobacco. Packs in the bowl well, and goes well with coffee. A nice morning smoke. You can't beat that. I will try the other CAO tobaccos in the near future if they are anything like Eileen's Dream I'm in for a real treat.

RyeWhiskey Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
RyeWhiskey (43)

Nice tin note, really has some good looking tobacco leaves. There is some slight broken flake in this that I found. Has some nice chocolate and cream waft to it. This is a very clean smoke for an Aromatic. Right out of the tin, for me at least it smoked to the bottom with only a slight bit of moisture on the heel of the pipe. I liked this a bit less than the bulk Irish Cream I was smoking, and in the end, I will go back to the bulk as it is of course cheaper and a better Irish Creme. Don't get me wrong, as an Aromatic goes this is a very nice one, but bulk in this instance is a better blend.

Capt Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Capt (120)
Mild Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Another great Aromatic from CAO. Burns clean and dry as Moontrance does. Packs and lights well, and delivers a great amount of creamy smoke with little effort. I would recommend this much more than your bulk B&M Irish Cream tobaccos.

Small sips let the subtle flavorings come to the forefront. The Irish Cream is very noticable, the Chocolate is there, but more as an undertone.

Pairs well with a coffee and Bailey's.

Kokinhenik Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Kokinhenik (39)

Reading the other reviews and scratching my head. I could barely taste the casing. This smoked like a Cavendish for me and tasted the same. For my tin, the flavoring was only minutely detectable.

FunnyPipe727 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
FunnyPipe727 (20)
Medium Strong Extra Full Very Pleasant

You want sweet? You got it! This stuff has a casing unlike any tobacco I've ever tasted. Full, sweet, chocolaty, but minty too. I am reminded of Girl Scouts Thin Mints when I smoke this stuff. The room note is an absolute pleasure and the taste is heavenly. I opened the tin and my first impression was not good. The tin smelled almost sickly sweet and the tobacco was rather sticky and clumped. It will not smoke well right out of the tin, but give it a week or so with the hermetic seal on the lid broken, and the tobacco flavor will shine through the casing very nicely after that. Nice toasty Burley flavor with LOADS of everyone's favorite sweet treat, Black Cavendish. All I can say about room note and taste is that they are one and the same. Chocolate, mint, Irish Cream, and awesome. That's how it is. This is a delightful smoke that for as much sugar as it has, smokes surprisingly cool, and stays lit most of the time. Pack it loose though or you'll go through a box of kitchen matches like it's your job. This is a sweet, high quality aromatic that can be enjoyed by all. Good to smoke in non smoking company. You'll get maybe one or two complaints and then they'll smell it and forget what they were saying mid-sentence.

gunner525 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
gunner525 (45)
Mild to Medium Medium Full Very Pleasant

Gave this blend a try this morning. It lit very well and kept a good steady burn all the way to the bottom of the bowl. The casing was really good. It almost tasted like Baileys Irish Cream Liquor. Very good indeed. I'm sure a good cup of Baileys or maybe a coffee if you like would enhance the flavors even more. The fiance gave the room note two thumbs up. Defintely an aromatic worth picking up.

Redd Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Redd (111)
Strong Strong Extra Full Tolerable to Strong

I really love his stuff a good smoke but it aint an aromatic. The bums in the park hold their noses while I smoke it. Great musky Black Cavendish. Wont gunk up your pipe. The Mint Chocolate flavor is light Great nocotine level off the chart bros Try it also let it sit for about two weeks after you open the tin

Thwarp Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Thwarp (16)
Mild Medium Medium Pleasant

Complex indeed and very sweet but I would shine brightly if it were not for the chemical flavor that dominates everything.

This would be a great tobacco were it not for that. I can't even identify it specifically. Its just got this lakeland perfume chemical thing going on in front of the good stuff. I gave this to a friend who actually got sick from it.

This stuff is pricey enough, so don't waste your money honey on chemical perfumes in the toby.

SakamotoFan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
SakamotoFan (12)
Medium Very Strong Medium Very Pleasant

I started out as a cigar smoker, smoking CAO cigars. Decided to try this one for that reason. It smells really good, tastes very sweet, but after a while it gets to be too sweet.

I stopped smoking mine and left it in the tin for a few months and now it's very dry and unsmokeable so I use it as a air freshener, which is a good thing to do if you dont like this stuff.

whiskeywillow Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
whiskeywillow (1)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium to Full Pleasant

This was my first aromatic, and I have to say when I first opened the tin I was immediately intimidated by the sickly sweet scent. I'm a lover of Bailey's, but wow did this turn me off. I'm glad I persevered and tried a bowl, though, because this was a fast favorite.

The flavor is deliciously creamy, and the room note is heavenly. It lit very easily, even for this tobacco novice, and only required one relight about halfway through the bowl.

I smoked my second bowl with a strong cup of tea. Delicious.

Trendsetter Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Trendsetter (2)
Mild to Medium Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

First of all, there is no cigar leaf in this blend (as is stated in a review below). Second, the taste that "lingers" (again mentioned in a review below...what tobacco doesn't leave a lingering taste?) is fairly sweet and creamy. Eileen's Dream was one of my first blends for my first pipe, and the cake inside the bowl is now comprised of nothing but this blend. I have dedicated my first bowl to this tobacco and set aside some tins for aging. Considering that many/most aromatics are extremely syrupy and don't always taste as good as they smell, this one is a spectacular exception. The Irish Creme and White Chocolate continue to offer their harmonic tastes until the very last puff, unlike some aromatics that lose their topping soon after the bowl is lit. Furthermore, the sweet Cavendish is not completely masked by the flavors. Instead, the tobacco's natural taste gives a nice creamy touch to the sweet mix. This is a fantastic blend anytime of day, but is especially wonderful with a morning cup of coffee or on a cold dark night. 4/4 stars. Great place to start for beginners.

rocketflem Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
rocketflem (5)

If you like Bailey's... this one's not to miss. It's a little stronger on the tongue than I anticipated, but I guess you get at least a little of that with most aromatics.

marksman8351 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
marksman8351 (21)

I enjoyed this blend as with all of the CAO blends im definitely a fan. If your in the market to try some new aromatic blends this is one to try if your a white chocolate or almost Baileys coffee fan.

Windstrider Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Windstrider (8)
Strong Very Mild Full Very Pleasant

This tobacco surprised me in several ways, most of them good. When the tin pops open you get white chocolate right up front. The bailies comes out about half way through the bowl. Although you couldn't guess it from the outstanding room note, this is a pretty stout smoke. The flavors are there but definitely not at the loss of the solid smooth tobacco taste. It can burn a little hot, but I didn't get any bite. This would be a good wife pleaser for those of you who smoke English blends that like to occasionally dabble in aromatics. If you are a fan of very mild aro's I'd skip it, if you like a heavy hitter with a smell that gets you invited into the bedroom, instead of thrown out of the house altogether, this is a good one to try.

Harmoniguy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Harmoniguy (2)
Mild Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

This is a good aromatic, when it says on the tin that it has irish cream and white chocolate truffles it means it. It smokes very evenly, and in the 5 bowls of it that I have had, it has not disappointed, or needed a relight. Overall, I give it a good 4/5 stars

NobleRot Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
NobleRot (3)
Mild Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

I just picked up a tin of this to try. First smoke was excellent. Cracked the seal on the tin and the first nose was fantastic if you are A Bailey's fan ans white chocolate fan (who isn't). Packed easily using the tried and true gravity/tamp x3 method, perfect. I was a little concerned with relights due to the moisture, but I was surprised that after the charring light, I needed no other relights. The real flavor of the Irish Cream and white chocolate come out about 1/3 the way into the bowl, fantastic flavor not overpowering or oversweet. Very reminiscent of a good Nougat blend but more complex depth to my palate. Get some of this as a nice after dinner smoke. Room note A+. Value is also good at less than $10.

Smokingmiami Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Smokingmiami (6)
Mild Medium Medium Pleasant

I am rather new to smoking a pipe being that I am more of a cigar smoker, but I have now embraced the pipe more recently. This blend is my favorite so far. It has a great taste and room note. My wife does not mind the aroma at all, in fact she is rather fond of this blend. It does have a slight aftertaste but I like it. I highly recommend this blend

fuerte91 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
fuerte91 (3)

Nice sweet blend, and has a pleasant aroma. Burns and packs easily

DBE1 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DBE1 (6)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Good flavor, but some lingering after taste

I didn't really like this blend when i first tasted it. but now it has become one of my favorites so i have updated my review from two stars to four. I get many good comments on the room note.