Forums

Celebrating Innovat...

Notifications
Clear all

Celebrating Innovation in Tobacco Manufacturing: A Personal Perspective

Topic starter

Hi everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to talk about how excited I am about the innovative steps forward we're seeing in the tobacco manufacturing business. I'm really interested in this field, so I can't help but be happy about the good changes we're seeing. There is a clear sense of growth and evolution, from improvements in eco-friendly packaging to the creation of new ways to deliver nicotine.

It's really inspiring to see how our business is using technology and environmental friendliness to make products that meet customer needs and make the world a better place. Let's celebrate new ideas and look forward to an interesting future in the tobacco business!

3 Replies
Sir Otter
Reputable Member

Now we just need McClelland's to share their recipes for even more innovation 😀 

Lee
 Lee
Famed Member

As long as there isn’t a tyranny of the majority, in which tobacco is made illegal by people who don’t smoke! That would render the innovation irrelevant. Tobacco production would happen on the black market, safety would be compromised, quality would rapidly decrease and criminals would get rich. All predictable results of arrogant humans making nature illegal. We’ve seen it before, only some people don’t learn.

Joseph
Prominent Member

Welcome from Sacramento, California! (I see you just joined today). Can you be a bit more specific? I have no clue which innovations you’re talking about. Thanks in advance. 🤠

target="_blank"