Forums

Cannot Create a Rev...

Notifications
Clear all

Cannot Create a Review

Joseph
Topic starter
Noble Member

Just tried to create my first review. Filled out the form and when I hit the [Submit] button, I got a 404, "Sorry, this page doesn't seem to exist". Is there some restriction on who can create reviews? Or, is this a bug?

9 Replies
nach0
Famed Member

Never happened to me, but few days ago i noticed that i could not break lines when writing a review. The problem was reported and the staff said they know that the last update messed up something in the review part. I do believe this can be part of the same problem. Let see if they fix it soon, moreover we can always address the problems to BriarBerg in order to get some help.

BriarBerg

Developers are currently addressing a bug preventing editing and submitting new reviews. Will update when this is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience but certainly not a restriction! 

7 Replies
Joseph

Noble Member

Oh good! 🤓 ...glad I'm not going crazy, and it's not just my account being blocked. (...well, there's no actual proof that I'm not crazy, but at least this isn't a data point leaning in that direction) 🤪 

BriarBerg

My apologies Joseph, I was incorrect. It was editing/posting new blends that was on hold, not reviews, so you should be able to. Could you please try one more time and if it doesn't work we'll figure it out. But I assure you, you're not blocked!  

Joseph

Noble Member

no go! same result, and I'm sure I'm logged in. Still getting 404

nach0

Famed Member

Have u tried cleaning the internet cache and them restarting the system (if on PC)?

Sometimes i have problems logging but when i clean the cache everything works fine.

BriarBerg

I just sent a message to the email associated with your account

Joseph

Noble Member

took issue from forum to email, but, it was more convenient for me to drop this info here (while on the same pc I did the review from - which is different from the phone where I have personal email):

I'm using Chrome on Windows. The most recent submission attempt was from url: https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/review/create/?tid=12756&swcfpc=1

Hope this helps.

Lager

Estimable Member

Also make sure you are logged in.

target="_blank"