Forums

Sutliff Pipe Force ...

Notifications
Clear all

Sutliff Pipe Force Episode V

BriarBerg
Topic starter

We're just shy of 2 weeks away from the next offering in the Pipe Force series, Episode V, which will be live on Sept 13 at 6pm EST. I recently did a little write up on the blend for the Tobacco Pipes blog if you'd like to read. 

Hot-Pressed and ready rubbed Rustica is stoved, resulting in a smoothing of the bold leaf, but its familiar BBQ tang and floral spice are preserved, dynamically complementing the caramelized sweetness of the Stoved Virginia. The Oriental Katerini takes to the Cavendish process beautifully, offering herbal, woody undertones. The result is an exotic mélange with a vitality that reimagines what a stoved mixture can be.

1693597554-pf-v-coin-georg-jensen-de-lux.png
5 Replies
Ted
 Ted
Famed Member

I’m looking forward to this one!

CRASHtheGREY
Reputable Member

I already have nine pounds of it, but that will not stop me from being excited for the release. I do not yet have the tin, so there is that. And while I have been smoking it regularly, it is only helping in the buildup.

Oh! I'm ready! Not every blend collection interest me but this is unusual enough to catch my eye.

1 Reply
CRASHtheGREY

Reputable Member

The combination of three stoved tobaccos is honestly unique and awesome. Hope you get some.

Juan José Pascual Lobo
Noble Member

It seems like a very daring combination but it sounds good. I will try to try it, but from Spain it will be very difficult.

target="_blank"