C&D Small Batch San...

Notifications
Clear all

C&D Small Batch Sansepolcro Release 2/27/24

Ted
 Ted
Topic starter
Famed Member

For those who may be interested, a C&D small batch release that will probably sell out quite quickly will be available Tuesday 2/27/24 at 6PM EST. 

From the official description:

Merging the Old World with the New, Sansepolcro is a very special entry into the Small Batch project — carefully blended from unique, Italian Dark-Fired leaf and some of the finest Red Virginias from North Carolina.

Aromatically spicy with earthy, clove-like undertones, this Italian Dark-Fired leaf is grown in the Sansepolcro region of Italy, which boasts a history and tradition of tobacco cultivation to the 17th century. Combined with mellow citrus and bread-like notes of the reds, it makes for a wonderful melange of flavors and aromas — at once both familiar and exotic.

1708991371-IMG_5603.jpeg
9 Replies
nach0
Noble Member

Seems similar to the Maestro they recently released .... no?

2 Replies
Ted
 Ted

Famed Member

From what I understand, those are Latakia/English blends with top flavorings. This is unflavored dark fired cigar leaf tips and red Virginia. I haven’t tried the Maestro ones, but I think they’re pretty different. 

nach0

Noble Member

As toscano cigar carry dark fired leaf in it i  believed the maestro line were linked to toscano for this reason. As this one(sansepolcro) says it has italian dark fired i automaticaly linked one to another.

Lee
 Lee
Famed Member

I’m trying to find some. No luck yet.

3 Replies
Lee
 Lee

Famed Member

Not even Ted tobacco! 😉😄

https://www.tedtobacco.com/

Ted
 Ted

Famed Member

I ordered from them once just because of their name. 

Ted
 Ted

Famed Member

Won’t be available for another 2 1/2 hours from the time I post this. 

Ted
 Ted
Topic starter
Famed Member

As expected, that sold out fast. I wasn’t going to buy any since I still have a couple of cans from a past release, but I hadn’t picked up any Space Force Episode I yet, so I ordered a couple anyway along with it.

I hope everyone who wanted some got some!

Lee
 Lee
Famed Member

Just bought some! I’m not sure how long they’ll have some in stock but Smoking Pipes have some:

https://www.smokingpipes.com/

target="_blank"