Everything is noob ...

Notifications
Clear all

Everything is noob again.

Relight
Topic starter
Noble Member

Hey all

Long time pipe smoker. I used to use TR all the time 12-14 years ago, and likely still have some emeritus reviews around. 

I have a collection of modest pipes. A bunch of estate Savenellis, a couple custom made for me, some miscellaneous estates, and of course the best smoking pipes of the bunch, cobs. 

I smoke English blends mostly, along with some VaPers, and VaBurPers. But I dig good aros like Sillems Black, and some of the codger leaning topped blends too. 

I recently opened two large boxes full of "cellared" (stuffed in a closet) tobacco. I have about 30 jars of LBEF, OJK, Lancers, Night Train, Bob's Chocolate Flake, a bunch of blenders (perique, burley, oriental, latakia etc) and odd jars of G&H Dark Fired, Black Twist, Ennerdale, Rum Flake, Bright Flake etc.. There's even a few jars of 4 Noggins stuff (Bald Headed Teacher, Father Orin, Britts Balkan and the like). 

I plan to tackle these and provide reviews of some if age has notably changed them. 

Anyway, I'll post more details and some photos here as we go. 

I'm looking forward to some chatting and comrade. 

8 Replies
Ted
 Ted
Famed Member

Hello from Michigan! I’m looking forward to hearing how your tobacco has held up. I’ve had some magical experiences with tobacco that’s been put away for a while and some less than stellar ones. It sounds like you have some tobaccos that should be on the magical side. 😃

nach0
Noble Member

Hello from Brazil, nice to know a bit from you, hope you feel welcome back!

Juan José Pascual Lobo
Noble Member

Hello and welcome from Spain.

Joseph
Noble Member

Hello and welcome back from Sacramento, California.

Zigmeister67
Noble Member

Hi from New Jersey. Interested in how different they are after aging.

Lee
 Lee
Famed Member

Welcome back! 😊

PaulT
Estimable Member

Hello and welcome back to the forum from the UK.

Templekeeper
Eminent Member

Greetings! I guess since the forum is new, but the site is not, many veterans will be making "new" introductions

target="_blank"