A blend of first quality fully riped Cavendish left under pressure until the leaf tobacco has been changed into a deep black colour. Very rich and smooth aroma of tobacco components guaranteed.

BrandPlanta
ContentsBlack Cavendish
Strength
Mild to Medium, Medium to Strong
Very Mild, Medium to Strong
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium to Full
Unnoticeable, Very Pleasant
Raines Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Raines (15)
Mild to Medium Very Mild Mild to Medium Unnoticeable

Tobacco not verry strong, rather flat indeed. My girlfriend didn't smell any aroma. And I've finished my bowl in 30/45 minutes so it burns quickly.

Pipe Used: Butz-Choquin Formula 1601

de_profundiis Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
de_profundiis (2)
Medium to Strong Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

Black and Bright is one of the best pipe tobaccos I have ever smoked. Being recommended as a legitimate successor to Black and Mild, this very aromatic tobacco is now a major player in my rotation.

Never found the 50g pouch as stated in the description, so my review is solely for the 100g tin package.

Featuring a strong and pleasant aroma right out of the can, burns very smoothly. Some care is recommended as it burns very hot. The aromatic flavour retains it's intensity during smoke and leaves a very pleasant room note.

In my experience with aromatic tobaccos, this is one of the strongest I have ever smoked. I believe that it is this feature that gives it such a full-bodied smoking experience.

I strongly recommend this for all who enjoy Sail, Danish Black Vanilla and black cavendish tobaccos in general.