Intense steam and pressure unleash the light aroma of this mildest of blends. Loose cut. The sublime flavor of vanilla bean extracts imbue this mixture with a deliciously mild taste and aroma. This fine blend is ideal for either enjoying it as is or for blending.

BrandPeter Stokkebye
ContentsBlack Cavendish
FlavoringOther / Misc, Vanilla
Strength
Very Mild, Mild
Taste
Very Mild, Mild
3.4
Taylor3006 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Taylor3006 (47)
Medium Mild Medium to Full Pleasant

I love a good black cavendish and this one is quite nice. There is no "sour" note like you sometimes get with others, matter of fact there is a slight "bubble gum" flavor. Sounds gross I know but as an aromatic lover, I like it. A bit dryer than other blacks, it is still on the moist side but it lights and stays lit well. For around $2 an oz, definitely worth a try if you enjoy the dark tobaccos. There is no bite, it burns well, and has a wonderful flavor. Truly a good tobacco, maybe not great, but worth a smoke. If you are a novice smoker, give this a try, I don't think you will be disappointed. BTW not sure if the tobacco is air cured or not, could not find that information. Looks like it defaults to that so if you know more about this tobacco, please correct. Thanks!

meanska Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
meanska (11)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

Another "morning" smoke for me, in a pipe dedicated to mild, aromatic blends. I really liked this one, in that it had more flavor than a couple of others I've smoked recently (i.e. Stanwell Vanilla and Davidoff Red Mixture). No bite. Additionally, it's really affordable (always a plus).

Pipe Used: Stanwell

Burn = 9

After Taste = 8

Raw Score = 53

Rated Percentage = 88%

Comment = Very Smooth, Very Mild, nice vanilla Flavor, slight After Taste, nice mellow smoke

THESSALONIAN Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
THESSALONIAN (22)
Mild Mild Very Mild Very Pleasant

My local tobacconist (mission pipe in san jose) is calling this Danish Mild. It is all black. The neighbour asked what is that bubble gum smell. Another said it smells good. It's good on it's own but the taste is very mild. I usually add PS-24, sweet dreams, or some other lighter tobaccos with all blacks. For me the nicotine is very mild. I like this tobacco.

Jive Dadson Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Jive Dadson (14)
Very Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

I did not care for this tobacco by itself. Too sweet and mild for my taste. But I was googling around and happened upon a recommendation to mix three parts Carter Hall with one part of PS Black Cavendish. It is delish. I have been smoking it for three days straight.