A classic Danish pipe mixture with smooth vanilla and cream candy aroma.

BrandDan Tobacco
Blended ByMichael Apitz
FlavoringCaramel, Cream, Other / Misc, Vanilla
Strength
Strong
Taste
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium, Full
2.5
Young Piper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Young Piper (75)
Mild Medium to Strong Full Very Pleasant

This is a very interesting aromatic blend. I am smoking this blend as I write this review and have finished most of the 50 gram tin. I purchased this from Smokingpipes.com after reading the tin description: A classic Danish Pipe mixture with smooth vanilla and cream candy aroma.

This mixture is a very European Aromatic, not overly moist or goopy in the least. A light brown Danish Cavendish, not the black lane stuff in your tobacconists jar, this has a Candy Corn aroma essentially a vanilla brown sugar scent and taste but nowhere near overwhelming. The more I smoke of this the more it has grown on me. I am truly surprised there are not more reviews for this as the price is right at $8 or so, it doesn't bite, has a decent nicotine hit and a lovely room note. What's not to like? I wish Macbaren made blends like this since I love their aromatics top notes but cannot stand the bite and heat of which this has none..

= As a side note I've noticed reviewers are putting their age under "age" in the reviewer section. Just makes me laugh seeing a 69 year old tobacco :-) =

Pipe Used: cobs

onurturker Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
onurturker (6)
Mild Strong Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Can not understand what you smoke because of strong aroma.Not for me

zdalekacelny Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
zdalekacelny (3)
Mild Strong Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Quite nice, easy-smoking an aromatic, but without anything special to it.

Lombard65 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Lombard65 (48)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

Dan Tobacco is almost a guarantee. Of course, a blend can like it or not, we can say though, that tobacco use high quality, and has worked really good. He has such a variety of blends, which is almost impossible not to find something for your taste. This is a great velvety Blend, a caress in a smoke, sweet enough to not get tired. Maybe for my taste too "creamy" as the description says. However to try it!