Pouch of dark flakes. A mix of Burley and Virgina, with a hint oriental. Cased and sweetened. Aromatic.

BrandBrigham Enterprises Inc.
ContentsBurley, Oriental/Turkish, Virginia
Packaging40g Pouch
CountryCA
Strength
Very Mild, Mild, Medium
None Detected, Mild, Medium
Taste
Very Mild, Mild, Medium
2.3
samcoffeeman Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
samcoffeeman (29)
Very Mild None Detected Very Mild Tolerable

I am a new pipe smoker. I smoked a bowl of this tobacco yesterday. I had been smoking some higher end tobaccos and a gentleman shared this with me at the smoking lounge. I noticed throughout the smoke the difference between the nicer tobaccos I had smoked and this. There was very little sweetness or flavor. I felt a harshness when I took a draw, especially towards the bottom of the bowl. After I finished, I immediately wanted to smoke some of the other blend I had so I could taste something good again. I guess some would call this an every day smoke. I equate it with lite beer, it'll get the job done, but if you enjoy strong coffee and fancy beer, get yourself something nice.

Nova Smoker Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Nova Smoker (5)
Medium Medium Mild Pleasant

Pouch smells of sugar/vanilla and also a sour note which I find very hard to describe.

There are two distinct flavours in this blend for me. One is acidic and sour. But there was a much more pleasant taste wafting in and out which reminds me very strongly of captin black white. My wife loved this blend, but I suspect its similarity to CBW were to blame. To my taste I was left just wanting CBW. Wont be buying this again

smokerings86 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
smokerings86 (4)
Mild Mild Medium Pleasant

This is a great smoke. Upon opening the pouch you are overcome with a wave of sweet aroma. Pleasant notes of prune, cherry and vanilla. The tobacco is on the damp side, but not goupy. Packs well. One char light, one full light and a tamping at the 3/4 mark kept it burning. The room notes are lighter than expected. The taste is nutty and light altogether enjoyable. I would smoke this in a corncob or cedar taster or dedicated aromatic pipe though, the flavour seems to linger in the pipe.