Forums

Editing existing bl...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Editing existing blend information

BriarBerg
Topic starter

Hey all, there seems to be a slight bug with submitting suggested edits to existing blends. I get the alert that the blend edit was submitted, but cannot see what the suggested changes/additions to the information are. Note, this is only for existing blends, submitting new blends for approval is working. 

While this bug gets worked out, please feel free to email me if you have any edits you think ought to be made. Just let me know the blend in question and what the edit is — [email protected]

7 Replies
nach0
Noble Member

I just added a new tobacco and at the end i got this:

Sorry! That page doesn't seem to exist.

so i´m not sure if the full filled page was sent or not, if not, i can make everything again or send the info on e-mail. 👍 👍 

6 Replies
BriarBerg

What was the tobacco that you tried to add? 

nach0

Noble Member

Cândido Giovanella - Maturado 

This is the new launch of Candido Giovanella, the Maturado (aged) version is a tobacco with practically no flavoring, very light and good humidity that will certainly be very practical to light. The burleys and Virginias in this blend undergo aging for 2 years before being packaged and topped with cocoa liqueur, honey and coffee.
1714412978-images.jpeg
nach0

Noble Member

Thanks for answering my friend 👍 👍 

nach0

Noble Member

https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/brand/252/imigrantes-ind-e-com-de-fumos-ltda/?swcfpc=1   -  This company makes the blend.

BriarBerg

Happy to help

I've been receiving submissions for new blends, so not sure why you were getting an error, but I went ahead and made the page. If anything with the information needs correcting please let me know. If you continue to get an error when you submit a blend, let me know. 

https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/13346/imigrantes-ind-e-com-de-fumos-ltda-cndido-giovanella-maturado/

nach0

Noble Member

Everything perfect my friend 👍 👍 

target="_blank"