Forums

Chris Askwith Morta...

Notifications
Clear all

Chris Askwith Morta Bent Apple

Casey Smith
Topic starter
Estimable Member

Just purchased a bent apple from Chris Askwith in that Askwith style I love! I reached out to him on his website and was stoked with his quick response! He asked what I wanted and quickly drew up a draft. Of course, it was amazing. I felt obligated to write about my experience because it was an absolute pleasure doing business with him. If you are looking for an amazing pipe and want to support an extremely talented pipe maker... Check him out. I promise you'll be happy! Looking to acquire the funds to get a devil anse from him next! Love you guys! Cheers! http://www.askwithpipes.com/

1691454429-IMG_6460.png
Topic Tags
7 Replies
Trusted Member

Askwith makes some gorgeous pipes. I passed on the chance to get a LE he did a few years ago and I'm still kicking myself. And a wonderful man he is too.

Old Tom
Trusted Member

That's really awesome. Don't see many stems in a pink/purple color palate, but it really stands out and is interesting to look at. The rustication is great as well. I'd smoke that.

1 Reply
Casey Smith

Estimable Member

@oldtom Thank you! He sells his pipes on smokingpipes.com and his website. His stems are amazing and come in all shorts of colors. I picked that stem b/c I'm going to dedicate that pipe to high quality aromatics... I was thinking mostly Ken Byrons... and thought the color fit the candy/aromatic theme 😂🤷. Cheers!

CRASHtheGREY
Reputable Member

He really does some great work. Nice piece.

2 Replies
Casey Smith

Estimable Member

He's awesome! I was checking out your pipes! Nice work, Sir! Killer prices too! Cheers! 

CRASHtheGREY

Reputable Member

Thank you! 

Juan José Pascual Lobo
Noble Member

I would like to have an Askwith Stealth Squat bulldog like this. Since UK leaved EC, taxes from everything imported from UK to EC are Abussive. 21% for the whole bill, including shipping cost plus a fixed amount of 25€ in concept of import duties. That retains me from ordering this nice pipe.

1692617127-004-002-339495839.jpg

target="_blank"