Forums

AS WE TRANSITION INTO OUR NEW WEBSITE EXPERIENCE:

Rest assured your data is safe and saved and will be available very soon.

Please be aware that any missing services will be back in operations over the next few weeks and all of your data has been captured and retained. Once our migration has been completed, all of the features and functionality that you have grown to love on Tobacco Reviews will be fully functional.

Sutliff Pipe Force ...

Notifications
Clear all

Sutliff Pipe Force Episode I Release 2/13/24

Ted
 Ted
Topic starter
Noble Member

Sutliff Pipe Force Episode I will be available on Tuesday, February 13, 2024. The following is from the article written by @briarberg on this tobacco:

The Latakia-forward English mixture offers plenty of smoky flavor from the fire-cured leaf, which is artfully harmonized with floral, earthy Stoved Rustica. A mixture of high-grade Virginias imparts a natural sweetness. Katerini, the sole Oriental component, offers herb and spice notes bringing complexity and nuance to the flavor profile.

For those who may be interested, here is a link to his entire article on the Pipe Force series. 

https://www.tobaccopipes.com/blog/a-closer-look-at-sutliffs-pipe-force-return-of-the-signature-series-by-per-georg-jensen/

1707764593-IMG_5480.png
2 Replies
BriarBerg

I've been enjoying this one! Just posted my column that goes into a bit more detail for any interested. Thanks for posting, Ted!

The Tobacco Files - Sutliff Pipe Force Episode I

Juan José Pascual Lobo
Prominent Member

A real shame that these tobaccos are not available in Europe.

target="_blank"