Cornell & Diehl Pal...

Notifications
Clear all

Cornell & Diehl Palmetto Balkan Is Returning

Ted
 Ted
Topic starter
Famed Member

For those who may be interested, I have a slightly earlier warning than usual. Here is the notice:

“Cornell & Diehl’s Small Batch: Palmetto Balkan retails Tuesday, March 26th at 6:00 p.m. ET. A tribute to the Oriental-forward blends of yesteryear, Cornell & Diehl's latest Small Batch release, Palmetto Balkan, delivers a uniquely Carolina-inspired interpretation of the celebrated Balkan mixtures that have captivated pipe smokers over the years. The delivered flavor profile includes woodsmoke, berries, oak, and baking spices, showcasing a velvety, wine-like character. Available for retail sale beginning Tuesday, March 26th at 6:00 p.m. ET.”

Im not sure of the can design or size, this is a previous release. 

1710822653-IMG_5804.jpeg
4 Replies
Juan José Pascual Lobo
Noble Member

I´d love to give it a try. It could be easily be one of my favorites.

Ted
 Ted
Topic starter
Famed Member

I’m not going to buy any, but I thought I would bump this back up as a reminder as it’s going to be available within a day. 

Joseph
Noble Member

Tin art of 2024 batch stayed the same as the 2022 original. But, the new recipe has a fresh iteration of custom “legacy Syrian match” Latakia - Turkish, this time. Sounded interesting enough for me to get some. Thanks @Ted for the heads-up. It’s going straight to the cellar, though. I’m swamped with new blends on hand just now. (a good problem to have) 🤠👍

1 Reply
Ted
 Ted

Famed Member

I think that’s an excellent problem to have! 

target="_blank"