BrandScandinavian Tobacco Group (STG)
Manufactured ByScandinavian Tobacco Group
Blend TypeVirginia/Burley
FlavoringCocco, Fruit / Citrus, Vanilla
Packaging1,2oz/40g Pouch
Strength
Extremely Mild, Strong
Extremely Mild, Mild
Taste
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Tolerable, Very Strong
1.5
Arkadiusz Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Arkadiusz (3)
Strong Mild Mild to Medium Very Strong

I wrote similar review about Poniatowski Full Aroma and, because Poniatowski Red Aroma is very simmiliar, ended almost copying it.

As most of begginers I started with cheap tabacco, hoping that I could try smoking pipe and save some money. But it was after some time I realised that it was mistake.

Big one.

Nearly cost me abonding pipe smoking, as leaving poor taste in mouth, coal stench in room and giving me headache. But I persisted and tried some better tabacco from friend of mine. And then I realised that poor quality is not fault of lack of skill or pipe smoking generally. It was Poniatowskis' fault.

This tabacco have pleasant smell while in pouch, but that's all. It burns poorly (too moist, and after some drying, too dry), although still better then Full Aroma, leaves bad room note, tastes badly and gives me headache. Fruity flavoring is almost impossible to taste. So called in, in my country, "kapeć" (bad taste, literally "slipper") stays till next day. I don't know if it is achievable in other countries, but if anyone stumbles upon it, leave it where it lies. Buy anything else.

P.S. Excuse me for grammar mistakes - as You can probably see I'm not english native-speaker.

Purchased From: Poland

Similar Blends: Poniatowski Full Aroma.

riobrew Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
riobrew (21)
Extremely Mild Extremely Mild Very Mild Tolerable

A friend got this for me when he went back home for a visit to Warsaw. Very mild smoke. Not a lot of aromatic taste or smell. Just a straight forward otc blend. Not that bad. It's just when you been smoking top grade tobacco hard to go back to a mild otc. Still rates two stars.

Pipe Used: Cob