An American style blend made from golden Virginia, Cavendish and Burley tobaccos with a slight vanilla overlay and flavoured with pineapple which provides a flavoursome smoke, mild to medium in strength.

BrandMy Smoking Shop
Manufactured ByMy Smoking Shop
ContentsBurley, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringPineapple, Vanilla
Strength
Extremely Mild, Mild to Medium
Extremely Mild, Very Strong
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Medium
Unnoticeable, Very Pleasant
1.5
Mild to Medium Very Strong Medium Very Pleasant

My Smoking Shop-Pineapple & Vanilla. I must admit I had absolutely no idea what to expect from this, pineapple and vanilla? What a strange concoction I thought! It's not the best out of all of the My Smoking Shop range but it's not too bad.

The appearance is a lot closer to course cut than ready rubbed, it's quite 'chunky'.

The aroma is very pineapple like, it smells a touch exotic!

In the smoke the pineapple by far outweighs the vanilla, the vanilla sort of adds a slight creaminess but it's nowhere near as strong.

The nicotine is just below medium, it could be too weak for some smokers.

I get a very independent burn, once lit it only needs very slight attention. It can be smoked for quite a while without any re-lights or tamps.

I find the pineapple flavour is too strong to allow much of the tobacco flavours to come through. This is a full on aromatic blend.

The room note is very enjoyable. Exotic, tropical and not too full.

This is a blend that would suit a true aromatic smoker. I'm not one of those so I can only give it two stars.

Somewhat recommended.

Pipe Used: Meerschaum

Purchased From: My Smoking Shop

Stinkypipe Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Stinkypipe (156)
Extremely Mild Extremely Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Unnoticeable

Friend gave me a pinch or two to try. Well I tried it not expecting too much. I was not dolisappointed in what was expected. Simply.....not much at all. This is one of the most nondescript blends I have ever smoked. There is just little or nothing here. Not even a moderate tobacco flavor. Did I taste any pineapple....nope really kind of like smoking a cheap English blend to me and even that was not very good. I didn't tell my friend what I thought and thankfully he didn't ask me. I think he knew because he didn't even finish his bowl. This to me is a totally non-recommendation tobacco blend for me.

Pipe Used: Cobby