Uncle Bob's Mixture is created for the smoker who wants a smooth satisfying smoke that's full of flavour and aroma. Made from a blend of Cavendish, Burley and Virginia tobaccos with the added flavourings of Kirsch Cherry, Blackberry, Almond and Chocolate.

BrandMy Smoking Shop
Manufactured ByMy Smoking Shop
ContentsBurley, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringAlmond, Blackberry, Cocoa / Chocolate, Kirsch
Strength
Taste
Mild to Medium Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

My Smoking Shop-Uncle Bob's Mixture. What a flavoursome blend!

The mix appears to be made up of mostly brighter Virginia and Burley, there is much less Black Cavendish.

The aroma being given off is mainly of the fruits and kirsch, it's fairly 'appetising'!

I find the moisture great to fill and smoke asap and once lit I'm glad I never had to wait!

The flavour I get is similar to what the aroma had me expecting. Again it's the fruits and kirsch that take the lead role, the almonds and chocolate are much weaker. I find the chocolate gives the smoke a slight creaminess and almost velvety quality.

I struggle to get much of the natural tobacco flavours, especially anything from the Cavendish. That's not a negative though as the taste I get is busy enough from the additives.

The nicotine sits at just below medium for me, I don't think it would be too strong for a new piper.

The room note is superb with this. Fairly full but that's full with the lovely added flavours.

This is a smoke that I think would be great after a heavy meal.

Highly recommended.

Pipe Used: Ramazan Baglan Lee Van Cleef Rep'.

Purchased From: My Smoking Shop