Notes: You kind of have to be from Utah to get the name.

BrandBeehive
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringCream, Maple, Vanilla
CutMixture
Strength
None Detected, Medium to Strong, Strong
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Medium to Full, Overwhelming
Unnoticeable, Strong, Overwhelming
2.0
Medium to Strong Medium to Strong Medium to Full Strong

I have to say that Young Piper pretty much nailed this one with one exception. I have to give the Beaver 4 stars. I highly recommend it.

Pipe Used: Arkansas Poker

Age When Smoked: Experience preferred

Purchased From: I get mine free

Young Piper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Young Piper (294)
Medium to Strong Strong Overwhelming Overwhelming

I tried to review this blend on April 1st (April Fools) but the clock struck midnight as I am typing this. Upon spreading open FB, I was greeted with the box aroma of Sea Creatures, Mollusks and Crustaceans, mainly clams or quahogs depending on where you hail from. Slightly salty on the tip of the tongue and the predominate flavor was Mackeral and Ahi, it should have been named Chicken of the Sea instead of Fillmore Beaver since I never tasted any Beaver but what do I know, I'm from New Jersey not Maine and am not familiar with that rodent.... I know what your thinking, Bizarre. Well besides having to spit out the occasional hair I found in my box and wiping off some dust, I slightly enjoyed FB! (mostly after imbibing a stiff drink or 5).. Consume FB in a timely manner as FB does not age like a fine wine and may lead to drying out and accumulating more dust and crankiness. If Beaver is not your thing, try Kane's Lamb Cake Slices for a similar yet interesting change of pace this Spring! :-)

Age When Smoked: Over 18

Similar Blends: Kane's of New Zealand - Lamb Cake Slices.

Extremely Mild None Detected Extremely Mild (Flat) Unnoticeable

Not touching a review of this one with a 10-foot pole. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but the name of this blend tells me that someone's playing a joke on us.