Classic tobacco with pronounced character. An original flake tobacco from Virginia. Seasoned with perique and Kentucky.

Notes: Made in Norway.

BrandSørensen
Manufactured ByM. Sørensen AS
Blend TypeVirginia Based
ContentsKentucky, Perique, Virginia
CountryUnknown
Strength
Taste
Mild to Medium, Medium to Full
Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
1/2 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
1/2 (11)
Mild to Medium None Detected Medium to Full Pleasant to Tolerable

I got curious about this one, specially since there up to now was no reviews regarding it. So when I was purchasing tobacco, I picked up one of these, to try out. Before even opening the tin, I found that it must have a few years age to it. The new lable that M.Sørensen started using a few years back was stuck on top of the old one. I do not know the age of the tobacco, But suspect it to be at least 3 years old If not older.

The flakes are easy to rub and ready for the pipe, and have a very pleasant scent. I quite enjoyed the scent released as I readied the tobacco. Once lit, the flavour was quite pleasant and very full. Not sharp or strong, But full flavour, with a very Nice texture to it. I think I will pick up one or two more thins next time I go to Bergen.

Pipe Used: Butzchoquin

Age When Smoked: In all honesty: unknown

Purchased From: M.Sørensen AS

Hedroom15 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Hedroom15 (1)

If yoy like Capstan Blue/Navy Cut this will for sure give you an even more taste and satisfaction. Slow burn, pleasent smell and taste to the full.

Pipe Used: Georg Jensen