The basis of this blend is our ever-popular mild Black Cavendish. This combined with a right proportion of Golden Virginias and light Burley tobaccos. Medium Loose cut.

BrandPeter Stokkebye
FlavoringRaspberry
Strength
Very Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
2.5
Very Mild Medium Mild Pleasant

This kind of tobacco is really not my kind of thing. That being the case however, it really isn't too bad. It is certainly the first fruit flavored tobacco that I could appreciate. Unlike other fruity aromatics, I only tasted tobacco and rasberries- no chemicals whatsoever! This is a good thing. The flavoring is never over the top and the smoking characteristics are great. In the end though, the lack of complexity that goes along with these kinds of blends is simply too boring to smoke much more than once in a blue moon. If you like a good aromatic however, this may be just the ticket.

Haebar Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Haebar (52)

I was not expecting this tobacco to be this good! My favorite tobaccos are non-aromatics but this tobacco has earned my respect. A little 7 gram foil packet of this Heather Raspberry came to me as a gift earlier this year and I chose it to smoke this afternoon. Visual inspection of the tobacco indicated quality preparation, no stems or or tough leaf veins/midribs. Moisture level was just right upon opening the foil pouch, so I smoked it immediately. The smoking characteristics were very good; it smoked cool and fairly dry in both pipes I used (Savinelli Capri stacked billiard and an Orlik Captain Black billiard). In both cases, I only had to use one pipe cleaner to clear moisture. The flavor was very good; both the natural tobacco flavor and the raspberry flavor were in good measure. The raspberry flavor was not overbearing and tasted very good, not artificial tasting. This tobacco was easy to keep lit.

Pipe Used: Savinell Capri stacked billiard, Orlik Billiard

Age When Smoked: unknown (a gift)