Only the finest 5 grades of Orange flue-cured Virginia tobaccos has been selected in order to make this beautiful golden blend. A nice touch of Black Cavendish has been blended to provide some contrast. Loose Ribbon cut.

BrandPeter Stokkebye
Blend TypeVirginia Based
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Virginia
Strength
Extremely Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat)
1.0
Eulenburg Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Eulenburg (193)
Extremely Mild Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

What's in a name? In this case, it says it all. Bland, bitey, Mac Baren-type experience.

pandabearzx2 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
pandabearzx2 (18)
Mild Mild to Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

My tobacconist told me they sell a lot of this, and stongly encouraged me to try it so I bought an ounce. I smoked 2 half-bowls (couldn't make it through the whole thing, and God knows I tried!). Because of such a high reccomendation I thought "surely it must get better". I was wrong. Don't be tricked by its smell in the bag. A wonderful aroma of vanilla and brightness which reminded me of going to the ice cream stands as a child. Those smells are all lost as soon as fire touches them. All you are left with is flat virginia tobacco, with a small out of place sweetness sneaking up from the cavindish. I have found more excitement in second-hand cigarette smoke. Speaking of which I tried to give the rest away to someone who rolled their own cigarettes but couldn't find anyone who did. This will be that last time I let someone sell me a tobacco I am apprehensive about.

CaptnDan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CaptnDan (242)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

Very mild slightly sweet in the bag. A viscious biter in the pipe. And you don't even get any real flavor for your pain. There are better options out there.