An ideal blend for those who like a sweet cherry flavor. Excellent aroma.

BrandPeretti
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringCherry
Strength
Extremely Mild, Extra Strong
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat)
Tolerable, Tolerable to Strong
1.0
Tom Bombadill Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Tom Bombadill (84)
Very Mild Extremely Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Tolerable

This aromatic was a total disappointment. There wasn't any cherry before or after lighting.

Strangely, the tobacco in the bag smelled sweet but not like cherry. I am not kidding when I say the smell reminded me of play-dough. The tobacco was not dry but it certainly was not "wet" like some aromatics. Upon lighting, it burned well but once again, it strangely was missing any cherry flavor. Slight sweetness but ultimately bland. I went through about an ounce and after each bowl asked myself why I was smoking this blend because it was not satisfying at all. Perhaps it was a bad batch. I did purchase it at Peretti's and it says "cherry cavendish" on the bag so this one is a mystery.

I usually smoke English blends but like to try aromatics every now and then as a change of pace. And I have found other Peretti aros very satisfying so this was a strange, smoky experience.

adamfasoli Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
adamfasoli (8)
Very Mild Extra Strong Extremely Mild (Flat) Tolerable to Strong

I tried to go outside my usual aromatic box with something a little out of the ordinary. This was unfortunately I really bad call. The cherry tin smell is incredibly overwhelming, while the actual flavor of the smoke is near nonexistent. I was trying to get something fragrant to appeal to my girlfriend so I can smoke in the apartment during the winter, but she refuses to let me smoke this due to the unpleasant room note. Cherry Cav smokes incredibly hot and seems to have a very high humectant content.

Bottom line, if you are looking for a nice aromatic, look elsewhere.