An American style blend made from four unusual new generation black fired cured grades of Cavendish with added highlights of sweet Virginia which provides a flavoursome smoke with exquisite aroma , mild to medium in strength .

BrandMy Smoking Shop
Blended ByMy smoking shop
Manufactured ByMy smoking shop
Blend TypeCavendish Based
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Virginia
Extremely Mild
Mild Extremely Mild Mild Very Pleasant

My Smoking Shop-Black Cordial Cavendish. Every now and again I come by a blend that is pure relaxation in a pipe and this is one of those. I would be nigh on impossible to get angry whilst piping this!

I'll get a low point out of the way first. From the pouch it's too wet so it has to be dried.

That aside though it's a real pleasure.

There isn't much nicotine from this so that fits the relaxation bill well! It's not so mild it can't be noticed but it wouldn't do to satiate a lover of N.

The flavour of the smoke is again relaxing. As well as the Black Cavendish's sweet flavour and subtle grassiness from the Virginia another taste I get is a soft smoky one. Don't expect it to resemble a Latakia blend, it's not that bonfire like but there is a very gentle smokiness.

The burn is moderately cool unless heavily strained and then it only becomes warm not hot. Tongue bite happens in the same fashion, I have to puff like a mad man to get a very slight occurrence.

I find this a perfect blend to finish your day with. A pipe of this, nice drink and a good film/book.

Pipe Used: Erik Nording Ace