Snow Drift is a smooth, rich aromatic, with a distinctive chocolate note supported by a bit of vanilla that will remind you of a cup of hot cocoa; the perfect beverage to enjoy while looking out the window at the falling snow.

Brandpipesandcigars.com
Taste
Kyrob Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Kyrob (32)
Mild Strong Medium Very Pleasant

Opening a fresh sample of Snow Drift revealed small ribbons of dark and light brown tobaccos dominated by the black of the Cavendish. It had a rich cocoa smell with a hint of marshmallow like a Mississippi Mud cake. It was moist to the touch, but not too moist and ready to burn. An unlit sip brought cocoa to the tongue as did the charring light. The charring light also brought forth an underlying note of the Cavendish. As I progressed down the bowl the cocoa taste became stronger with a lighter creamier taste playing backup. By the second half of the bowl there was a good interplay between the cocoa and Cavendish, and at times the two melded together to form a milk chocolate taste as the top note became weaker. There was no bite no matter how hard I puffed and the finish was short with an excellent mustache note. The room note was very pleasant, and left a toasted cocoa smell inside my vehicle when returning to it for lunch after smoking on the way to work.

I think this blend would be good for any aromatic lovers and for those who love chocolate aromatics in particular. I'd say anyone could smoke this blend as I tried to get it to burn hot and I never could accomplish that goal. I liked this blend but I don't think I need to smoke it again and I probably won't be buying more. It is a pretty standard chocolate aromatic, and while I've smoked some that really sings for me, this one was pretty unremarkable to my palate.