Aromatic. A blend of Cavendish tobaccos flavoured with cherry. Full aromatic and full bodied yet remarkably gentle. Guaranteed mild and no tongue bite.

BrandLane Limited
Taste
Very Pleasant, Pleasant
2.7
Mild to Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

A no-nonsense cherry blend that needs to be slightly dried first and smoked slowly afterwards, or you may experience a light harsh note. You don't really get get much tobacco taste except for a very mild toasty nuttiness and earth from the burley. Has very little nicotine, and won't bite. The flavor is consistent all the way through, and it burns clean at a reasonable pace. Has a pleasant after taste and is an all day smoke, though it does lack a little depth in the cherry topping.

colonel jpl Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
colonel jpl (21)

This tobacco is better than I expected however I wasn't expecting much. It smokes mild, good room note and burns easy. What it lacks is complexity. It the type of smoke I would have while working in the yard. Better than most drug store packages but not that interesting.

Pipe Used: cobb

Purchased From: delaware tobacco shop

JLong Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
JLong (36)

This is not a sit down and unwind after a long day smoke for me. I smoke this while driving wherever in a beater pipe that stays in my truck. I also enjoy a bowl during lunch hours at work. The dryness level is right straight out of the bag and it smokes well outside in the wind. It doesn't take much effort to load and light either. Just scoop and stuff.

It's got a definite cherry flavor to it and body. I like it a lot. Same goes for the pouch aroma. Only if I puff too hard does it become harsh and give me tongue bite. The after taste is pleasant but doesn't linger for long.

The 4 star rating I give this is in proportion with price. For an inexpensive tobacco, this is some pretty good stuff.

SirShaggy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
SirShaggy (28)

If you are a Cherry fan, this is worth a shot. My tobacco seemed like it had a red tint but barely. It was moist but not sticky. It appears to be quality tobacco with a STRONG Cherry smell. I didn't get the tongue bite many people did and really enjoyed the smell. After half a bowl, I was done though. It is VERY CHERRY. Room note must be good, kids and neighbors liked it- A LOT!

AS A SIDE NOTE- The next day, I put some Vanilla Creme in with it. Wow, that made it perfect. It mellowed out the Cherry and the Vanilla. It seemed to make both of these smokable for me. It's funny. I am not a big fan of smoking aromatics but have purchased around 30 different ones. I love how they smell, just never found the perfect one. I think I am close with this blend I fumbled together. No matter what, you must be a fan of Cherry to enjoy smoking this.

Satc001 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Satc001 (66)
Mild Medium Mild Very Pleasant

This was my first tobacco. Recently I revisited it while trying to reexperience that first smoke. I find this to still be my favorite cherry tobacco. The pouch gives off a great aroma. When lit up, I found it doesn't have a big cherry taste, but the cavendish comes through with a nice flavor. However, the bite is rather harsh and the smoke is terribly one-dimensional. Recommended for the cherry tobacco smoker only.

MozzMann Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
MozzMann (33)
Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This was the first pouch tobacco I tried. It smelled very good in the glass container at Pipes Unlimited - New York (Props for Uncle Bob) It has a great roomnote, and the taste is very mild. The only problem I have with it, is that is was a bit dry, so I put a humidor in for a nite, and that helped moisten it up. Other then that, its a good tobacco. This will always be a staple in my stock. Im a big fan of the other Lane products and will eventually try them all! Ace its time to smoke! Peace....... M.O.Z.Z.M.A.N.N.