The subtle blending of the world's finest flue-cured Virginias tobaccos with rich Cyprus Latakia and distinctive Havana leaf. Truly full-bodied with its flavour enhanced by Louisiana Perique. Available at Harrod's only.

BrandJames Fox
ContentsBurley, Cigar Leaf, Latakia, Virginia
CountryIE
Strength
Mild to Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Medium to Full, Full
Pleasant, Tolerable
Taste Buds Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Taste Buds (169)

My son brought this back from Harrod's in London. My initial response was very positive, but subsequent bowls showed this blend to be too full for my taste. I also found that it burned a little hot. The tobaccos used are of excellent quality and the Latakia and Perique remained in the background as the lovely Havana leaf took center stage. I guess cigar blends, no matter how excellent, are not to my liking, as I can't see myself smoking more then one tin of this mixture. If you like blends of this type, I would highly recommend you try this.

Update: I decided to add some McCranie's Red Ribbon to this blend. I added 35% Red Ribbon to the London Mixture and found it to be perfect in strength and taste.

Mild to Medium None Detected Full Pleasant

Fox made this wonderful Harrod's compilation that employed a lot of Latakia and some cigar leaf. Steam pressed Virginia and a dash of Perique can all be tasted as one works down the bowl. Harrod's sold a bunch of this stuff and Fox even admitted that it was nearly the same blend as their own "The Bankers," but with more Perique. Absolutely tasty and somewhat bold in the flavor department.