A cool and fragrant all-day smoke for the English-Mixture lover.

BrandOrlik Tobacco Company A/S
Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
Old German puffer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Old German puffer (101)
Very Mild Very Mild Very Mild Pleasant

Another of my presents from my London Office. Smoked 3 bowls. In all is was a very light tobacco. No bite. Lights very fast. Smokes like a fireplace filled with oak. Taste is pure VA . Simple and I will finish it tonight. Good choice.

Pipe Used: Stanwell

Age When Smoked: New Pouch

Purchased From: Free from London England office mate.

Mild None Detected Mild Pleasant to Tolerable

I have an occasional liking for shag tobacco. This one is dry in the pack, but burns evenly and a little faster than I'd prefer, but it does not smoke hot. It smokes better with a little hydration. I found it a little milder than I like for an English blend with very little complexity, but I enjoyed smoking it. There's not much Oriental here, but you will notice its woodiness. It could use just a touch more latakia, which is mildly smoky. The Virginia is grassy and a little sweet. If you like a mild English for an all day smoke, this might do it for you. It's mostly for people who either want to try English for the first time to gauge their interest, or for those who just want a light, light, light smoke. In America, it's cheaper to buy John Bull, which is what I'd recommend in order save some money. For light English smokers, it's a two and half star blend.

Purchased From: Synjeco