A soft, sweet and very fragrant blend with either the new smoker in mind or the seasoned smoker looking for a break from the heavier blends.

BrandMiddle Earth Tobacco
Taste

idbowman Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
idbowman (24)
Mild Medium Medium Pleasant

This was a nice little surprise! I was gifted a ME sampler, and was skeptical about the aromatic, but I'm glad I popped the tin.

BF comes in a user-friendly ribbon cut, perfect moisture out of the tin. The taste begins as a straightforward Vanilla cavendish. Unlike a lot of aromatics, the flavor doesn't burn off early on - in fact, it develops throughout the bowl. I found that if I smoked this in a large bowl and get the pace slow, the vanilla become almost caramel-like by the end of the smoke. Room note is pleasant (think Lane 1-Q), nicotine is minimal, burns clean with little maintenance, and doesn't bite in the least.

I don't smoke a lot of aromatics, but this is one I'd buy again.

Pipe Used: Briars, Cobs, Meers

Extremely Mild Very Mild Mild Very Pleasant

A very light aromatic that did have a tobacco taste, but not much strength at all. Kind of like sucking on Vanilla air. The topping was not light, but not strong either. A pleasant aromatic smoke overall, and it did burn a lot drier than many blends of this type.

Pipestud

arosrgood Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
arosrgood (6)
Mild to Medium Extremely Mild Medium Very Pleasant

WOW is all I can say. If like me you've been looking for that perfect everyday aromatic then look no further. Not only is Nat a really cool guy to talk to (kinda reminds of a surfer dude) but his blends are all really well put together and priced perfectly. I have already bought more to cellar and will continue to have this in my rotation hopefully for ever :)

Pipe Used: Tsuge

Age When Smoked: none yet

Purchased From: middlearthtobacco.com

NavyGuy85 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
NavyGuy85 (5)
Mild to Medium Mild Medium to Full Very Pleasant

One of if not the best aromatic blends I've smoked! The different tobaccos are perfectly executed to bring out the the natural sweetness in each different leaf. I think there's vanilla Cavendish in here which adds just a wonderful vanilla note.