Daddy Gefftl is both a cranky and highly interesting mixture. Unflavored Black Cavendish, Dark Fired Kentucky and a pinch of Cypriot Latakia makes it a near black mixture. A fresh floral aroma provides a delicious contrast to the precious tobacco choice. This results in a one of a kind medium-bodied aromatic and spicy blend. A truly special blend, both adorable and exceptional, as its name.

BrandHU Tobacco
Taste
Meerschaumer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Meerschaumer (5)
Medium Mild to Medium Medium Very Pleasant

On opening my 50g tin, the fresh, tangy aroma of oranges and spices was released and whetted my tastebuds for the experience to come. It's an almost black-looking blend and, as I sniffed in the tin-note deeply, I thought I could detect more than a hint of Latakia, although I didn't know at that moment that it was part of the recipe.

Despite being very moist, it packed easily into my meerschaum and after a charring light, a slight tamp and one more dance of the flame from my gas lighter across the surface I settled back for over an hour's gentle smoke. The flavour is decidedly English, despite that orangey tin-note, and the Latakia is not overly-prominent but melds well into the overall flavour. A most pleasant blend for the English enthusiasts.

Pipe Used: Meerschaum, 9mm filter & gauze in bowl.

Purchased From: pipe-shop.net

Similar Blends: A hint of Peter Stokkebye's "English Oriental Supreme", Colt's "American Mixture"..