There is no description on the tin. The content is a bright VA flake.

BrandOrlik Tobacco Company A/S
Blended ByOrlik
Strength
Taste
Full
Mild to Medium Mild Full Pleasant to Tolerable

Another trip to Denmark, and a small store in Ribe had this and its brother, English Gold. I bought both, needless to say, as both tins are not available in my home country.

Given the tin design, I had a premonition that this might be yet another repackaging of the Capstan flakes... and after half a tin of this, which has a bright-cyan tin with Orlik's branding and dark-blue script on it, I believe they really may be the same, but I'll leave that verdict for others to make.

For me, the tin aroma is fully-sweet with a good amount of citrus and damp hay, slightly musty as I would expect from a good VA. The taste is very sweet and has enough entertainment value for me to not lay the pipe aside.

Overall, as I said, probably identical to the Capstan, but the slices are cut a little wider. Whether it _is_ the Capstan or not, it's a great VA flake, burns slow, tastes great, doesn't quite make my daily rotation because I can't get it where I live and I can get other VA flakes I like better for less money. But: that is a matter of individual taste.