A Virginia mixture, with a touch of Perique, that has superior flavor and a rich body. The depth of flavor comes not from one distinct Virginia, but from several different ones working harmoniously. A most enjoyable all day blend with an astonishingly wonderful room note.

BrandChief Catoonah Tobacconist
Blended ByDick Silverman
Blend TypeVirginia/Perique
ContentsPerique, Virginia
Strength
Taste
Mild None Detected Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

The perique is lightly added to add a spice note or two as well as a little raisins and figs. The earthy, naturally citrus, tangy fruit sweet Virginias also have a couple blades of grass and are the main component. Won't bite, and has no harsh or dull spots. Burns at a moderate pace, cool and clean with a very consistent flavor from start to finish as it easily burns to ash. Leaves barely any moisture in the bowl. The after taste is pleasant. An all day smoke.

Medium None Detected Medium Very Pleasant

I really miss Dick Silverman. A true gentleman and a great blender. Bailey's Supreme was actually the first Chief Catoonah blend I ever smoked. The Chief knows how to pack some punch! I don't often smoke VaPer's because the hand seems to be heavy on the Perique by many blenders. No so with this one. Bailey's Supreme has strength in the Virginia and the Perique is only mildly noticeable in the background. I wish I had purchased more than just my two ounce sample bag.

Pipestud

porshcigar Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
porshcigar (27)

Bailey's Supreme is going to be another summer favorite. It is light but satisfying when my usual Latakia blends begin to be too much for warm summer days. It lights well, smokes dry, and tastes good to the bottom of the bowl. This will be a regular smoke for me.

babysinister Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
babysinister (51)
Mild Extremely Mild Mild Pleasant

This blend is fast becoming one of my top favorites, based on the fact that I can't stop smoking it and must order more of it. Either my senses deceive me or I detect a ghost of semois in the mix. But it is so cunningly blended together that one is forced to notice the flavorful and relaxing whole instead of its individual components. A great smoke from beginning to end and a mild virginia to savor fully.