A smooth blend with a delicious flavour and aroma. A healthy mix of premium Golden and Black Cavendish, makes this aromatic blend perfect for any occasion.

BrandCity Cigar Company
Taste
Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
Cloud Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Cloud (10)

Out of the three blends from city cigar which I have tried, this is my favourite. I generally pick aros and this one seemed right for me. It has a unique trait of tasting consistent throughout the bowl. I was told it has a chocolate/vanilla aroma. If I had to analyse the flavour more I would say its a vanilla to chocolate ratio 2:1. Others saw it differently though. The taste is great overall. It's a clean tasting tobacco that you can taste through the added sweetness. I would say the strength is middle of the road for City's aromatic vanillas. Fuller is City's own and milder is sweet seymour. The tobacco's humidity was a lot more desirable than my bag of City's own that I tried ten days ago. In fact after ten days with the city's own its only just drying out now to the same degree as the rest of the (fresh)tobacco I try.

Pipe Used: Killarney 65

Purchased From: city cigar

Similar Blends: Captain Black Royal (just an assumption I never tried CB because their cigarillos haunt me but the description of royal is a chocolate, alcohol, vanilla, etc).

McKNooB Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
McKNooB (34)

The second tobacco I tried (behind Captain Black White - pretender). Now, I'm new to this but having gone back to it, I find it to smoke (and taste) more like an English. Anyone around me says they appreciate the aroma but it isn't their favourite.

It lit well and burned evenly (just now). No bite whatsoever. A tiny hint of a peppery underlay but I do believe that this aro tastes more like an English. Not that I've tried more than three.

Its in their 'Sweet Blends' list but whenever I have a bowl, it makes me wonder why. It doesn't burn all that hot and their isn't any residual moisture in the bowl when I'm done.

Better at noon or even a nightcap (no offence Big D).

I prefer other City blends but I will certainly keep this one stocked.