This impressive mixture of Golden Burley and Black Cavendish is sure to delight. It is remarkably smooth with a pleasant room aroma and a sweet taste.

Blended ByCarl McAllister
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley
Strength
Taste
2.0
Jacinto Cupboard Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Jacinto Cupboard (139)
Mild Mild to Medium Mild Very Pleasant

A blend of black and mid brown tobaccos in a short ribbon. My bag came a little on the damp side.

The pouch note is that vanilla/caramel aroma that seems commonplace in Sutliff blends. I have no idea what it is actually supposed to be. Sometimes I get a whiff of something berry like and I am reminded of Bagpiper's Dream. It's pleasant enough and persists thru the actual smoke, tho it does develop some synthetic notes and some bitterness as the bowl burns on.

I didn't find a lot of genuine tobacco flavours in this tobacco. More discerning reviewers might be better able. What I did get was a relatively light aromatic (when compared to something like Molto Dolce) with a pleasant room note that is sweet and light in the mouth as well. I found it bite free and easy to light and keep lit.

Not my cup of tea to be honest. A 2 star rating for me, but could well be a 3 or better for those who love aromatics.

Pipe Used: Lepeltier