We've added these blends from our friends at Sutliff who have taken the time to blend matching tobaccos for some of your all time favorites that have been previously discontinued. Definitely worth a look!

Blended ByCarl McCallister
Strength
None Detected, Extremely Mild, Mild
Taste

A richly flavorful all day smoke. The Cyprian latakia is present, but not strong and its smoke and wood aspects are complemented very nicely by the sweetness of the Virginias. The lemon Va. offers citrus and grass, while the pressed Va. is tangy dark fruit sweet. The dry, woody, buttery sweet Turkish is a condiment. There is an extremely light topping of some kind that mellows the blend, which is aided by a little sugary black cavendish in the background. Burns cool and clean a moderate pace with a very consistent flavor. Won't bite or get harsh. The nic-hit is mild. Leaves little dampness in the bowl, and needs an average number of relights. Has a pleasant after and is an all day smoke. The Match lacks the red Virginia that the original has, and is just slightly sweeter and less grassy. The substitution of lemon for red Va. means the sweet notes are not the same, but it’s still a pleasing mixture. I gave the original two and a half stars.

kdbarr63 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
kdbarr63 (4)

This an awesome tobacco. Dont let the name fool you. This is a wonderful all day smoke. I am a latakia lover and never really liked virginias until I tried this stuff.

I dont know which is my favorite, this one or the Altadis Elizabethan match. They are both four star in my book. Buy some of this as you will not be disappointed.

LannarkGent Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
LannarkGent (94)
Medium None Detected Full Pleasant

I found this to be a rich rewarding blend that can be smoked at any time. I have 1 pound of bulk and 3 tins aging in my cellar.