A complex little import, Horst Lichter's "Espressotabak" introduces us to a mixture of dark Cavendishes, a pinch of Burley, and several Virginias, before introducing an exclusive, rich, and aromatic espresso flavor.

BrandVauen
FlavoringCoffee
Strength
Extremely Mild, Mild
Extremely Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium to Strong
Taste
Extremely Mild (Flat), Mild
2.0
krg1000 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
krg1000 (131)

I gave this a whirl a while ago and was not too impressed. To me, coffee taste is best left for coffee not tobacco. The tobacco itself is quite a good blend, just needs something other than a try at coffee flavoring for the topping. Not recommended.

pipe4me Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
pipe4me (6)

A friend of mine bring me a 50g tin(price12.5euro),from Germany.It's a high quality aromatic tobacco.Aroma is mild as you open the tin and taste is mild too.No tongue bite at all till the end of the bowl.Taste is the same from the start to the end.I was expecting it more aromatic but the tobacco quality is so high that i don't mind at all.Burns extremely well without residues at the end.

Pipe Used: briar

Amsteracqua Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Amsteracqua (11)
Extremely Mild Extremely Mild Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

Horst Lichter of "Espressotabak" was my second experience with imported tobaccos, but I think it was very mild in this case I cannot say, anyway, that this pipe tobacco is not recommended. This blend is highly recommended for begginers, and for that most experts smokers, this tobacco is somewhat recommended, but, i can say this is a good tobacco for any time.

Darth 69 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Darth 69 (75)
Extremely Mild Medium to Strong Extremely Mild (Flat) Pleasant

I had high hopes for this one but what a dissapointment. There is no real coffee aroma or flavor here, in fact it directly reminded me of Dan Tobacco's Blue note with that disgusting melange of hickory nut-vanilla-fruit casing. Despite my distaste for it, Blue note is a superior aromatic especially in flavor. This on the other hand is rather flat. Comprising I would say over 60% to 70% air cured style black cavendish with the other lighter color blond elements ie virginia, burley and all together rather too moist out of the tin.