Typical Dutch Aromatic, Similar mixture to the Kendal Mixed, comprised of Virginia & Malawi. Topped with

BrandGawith, Hoggarth & Co.
CutShag
Strength
Extremely Mild
Extremely Mild, Mild, Mild to Medium
Taste
Unnoticeable
1.0
Zeus Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Zeus (3)
Very Mild Mild to Medium Medium Unnoticeable

I would consider this blend to be a bad joke on all who have swapped cigs for pipe. Tasted like a bad cig throughout the smoke, binned after attempting on 3 different pipes. Nothing more to say, please do not waste your money as I did.

twothumbedfist Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
twothumbedfist (3)
Extremely Mild Mild Very Mild Tolerable to Strong

This was my rolling tobacco of choice for about 5 years before I managed to quit cigarettes, I always thought this fine "shag" cut style of tobacco was a tax dodge to avoid it being classified as rolling tobacco. I couldn't see anybody putting this crap in their pipe and enjoying it, but for a jaded cigarette smoker's palette in will offer a nice (temporary) depth of flavour.

EDIT: I'd just like to add that although I'm the first to review this tobacco I did not add it to the database. I don't even consider this a pipe tobacco.

Extremely Mild Extremely Mild Very Mild Unnoticeable

This was not pleasant in anyway . It has an almost empty taste . I also found it very hot and really fast burning . It burned too quick and also the smoke was too hot and really lacked depth in flavor . In summary NOT A GOOD BUY !!

Pipe Used: Peterson