For "Easy Burning" and overall smoking enjoyment, this tobacco can't be beat. Cube cut burley for coolness, with perique and black cavendish for added zest.

BrandFader's
Blend TypeOther
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley, Perique
Strength
Mild, Medium
Extremely Mild
Taste
Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
snuffdog Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
snuffdog (4)
Mild Extremely Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

Long story short, I had quit smoking and after 10 yrs, and a born again smoker, I found a few dried out oz's of this stuff. I was skeptical whether it would still be smokable or not. After a careful hydration, not only was it smokable, it was nearing sublimity, for what it is.

This tobacco has a great mellow flavor with little punctuations of Perique and Cavendish. The Perique is in small enough amounts where it just gives the occasional tickle and the Cavendish imparts just a hint of sweetness, yet undeniable.

Neither overpowers or upstages the Burley. Even without the condiments, the Burley itself has it's own great mellow character and flavor. I will be buying some more to compare to my dwindling supply of aged stuff. I'm glad I had the good judgement to buy such an easy and flavorful smoker way back when as I've never been big on Burleys.

smoking-rob Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
smoking-rob (76)

I let this as yet unreviewed tobacco be the first one to get a review from me. First the disappointment: I can see no cube cut tobacco in this blend, it is mostly a coarse ribbon cut of mainly Burley with just a few black flecks of Black Cavendish and Perique. There is a delicious smell of French toast in the bag with some sourness from the Perique. It packs easily enough and burns very easy as the name suggests. You get a beautiful tobacco taste from this blend where the Burley of course dominates, but the Perique is also stated in the background. I can't make much of the BC.I think it is probably only a little flavoured, just a hint of sweetness that adds greatly to the already superb flavour of the pure tobacco. It is firmly recommended to all Burley lovers who enjoy an easy and mellow smoke and enjoy a little zip from Perique. Magic in a corn cob! So far greatly overlooked!