Our first aromatic blend. A mixture of natural and flavored Cavendish tobaccos, with a pinch of Orientals. A full flavored and very tasty aromatic.

BrandPark-Lane Tobacconist
Blended ByPaul Bonacquisti
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Cavendish, Oriental/Turkish
Strength
Taste

I have come to the conclusion (albeit rather slowly LOL!), that when I smoke the occasional aromatic, I do much better with “house” made blends from places like Park Lane, Pipeworks & Wilke, Uhle’s, Boswells, etc. Park Lane-Park Ave is no exception. With all of the previous mentioned, there seldom seems to be a chemical taste that I so often dislike with mass produced aromatics. Park Ave is a typical sweet aromatic with a healthy amount of added flavoring that needs time to properly dry out. I get vanilla flavor along with others I can’t quite put my finger on. PA is listed as having a pinch of Orientals, but it must be a small pinch as I can’t find them in the blend coming through the casing. There is no bite and it doesn’t turn bitter. Of course PA leaves a nice room note too. While not Park Lane’s best aromatic, it is a decent middle of the road blend that is enjoyable, although I would reach for Park Lane’s Black Forest prior to buying more of Park Ave.

Pipe Used: mainly a Peterson bulldog