We've improved the "traditional" English blend... you'll still get the natural "woodsy" taste of Latakia, but not its unpopular aroma thanks to just a touch of the perfect aromatic flavoring.

BrandFader's
ContentsOriental/Turkish, Cavendish, Virginia, Latakia
Strength
Taste
Pleasant, Pleasant to Tolerable
CoffeeInkPipe Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CoffeeInkPipe (1)
Medium Medium Medium to Full Pleasant to Tolerable

I personally enjoyed this blend. They were out of it at the shop but hand blended it for me to try while I waited. I tend to enjoy more stronger, smokey flavors, particularly in coffee and tea. Barrister fit right in. The room note was pleasurable and the smokey flavor did not come through in the smell. The flavor tho was amazing I thought. As someone new to pipes, I really enjoyed the campfire, woodsy taste tho it was not overwhelming. Perfect smoke for a cold winters day. Comparable to a smokey french roast coffee or Lapsang Souchong tea.

jpbass Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
jpbass (22)
Medium Medium Medium to Full Pleasant

This is Maharajah with some Point IV added. I prefer my Maharajah straight up. The addition of the vanilla cavendish mixed with the Latakia makes it taste like a cheaper aromatic, like Middleton's Black And Mild. This is OK, but if you are a committed English Blend enthusiast, you won't find it very satisfying.