Deluxe quality for those who demand the best. Fine, hand-picked Virginia tobaccos and high-quality, twice-fermented Black Cavendish. An unusual combination of granulate and wild cut makes this an extremely loose pipe tobacco mixture. The aroma of natural fruit complements the tobacco to produce an extremely mild, balanced taste experience.

BrandThomas Radford
2.3
kadet.siipina@gmail.com Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
kadet.siipina@gmail.com (2)
Mild Medium Medium Tolerable

Aroma: Sweet. Fruit and Vanillia

composition: Aromatic. Virginia, Burley and Black Cavendish Fermented.

Cut: Cut Wild

Pipe: Savinelli Oscar Dry straight medium-sized

Packing: The charge comes easy

Lighting: The ignition occurs easily and the smoke presents itself continues at least for the first quarter with ash. From half 'looks a bit more complicated

Smoke: Smoke light and pleasant. The aroma is not presented as the time of the opening of the can. Towards the end I noticed a definite loss of flavor. This could be my mistake of smoke.

Condensation: In my case I noticed a lot of condensation. The pipe to destination 'has begun to bubble.

Rating: The smoke is not 'was negative, but frankly I do not leave anything in particular.Iam beginner and I noticed several difficulties. I think i dont buy it anymore maybe when i have much experence.

65/100

Sunday Fantasy was a tobacco I was really looking forward to as it is supposed to be a “high end” aromatic. Upon opening the tin, I was greeted with a nice, colorful paper lid with the tobacco wrapped in cellophane underneath. The tin scent is that of a higher quality aromatic as there wasn't any artificial or chemical smell to the blend. The “wild” cut of the tobacco wasn't the easiest to work with. Unlike many aromatics, SF was also fairly dry and pipe ready. SF is medium in sweetness and it does burn cleanly. I simply didn't think that the flavor warranted the reputation. When I do smoke an aromatic, I want to satisfy a sweet tooth or a desire for a dessert tobacco. SF didn't fill the bill for me on either count. However, I do think that if a tin can be found that many will like this blend, as it could be an all day smoke for the aromatic fan. It just wasn't for me.

cigarcohiba Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
cigarcohiba (23)
Mild Very Mild Very Mild Pleasant

A nice and easy smoke. Aroma/incense with a very mild taste. Ashy at some point. Reminds of England.

SMOKETSES Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
SMOKETSES (208)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium to Full Very Pleasant

This is a gift from Theosmoke. One of the best aromatic tobaccos I have ever tasted. Hand blended Virginia tobacco and double brewed Black Cavendish. Unusually thick and rough cut. Very loose and pleasant mixture. The natural fruit flavors (prune and apricot) are in harmony with the natural aroma of the smoke. It is a luxurious tobacco in a luxury packaging. It is smoked with ease until the end without losing its taste. It gives amazing aroma in the room and causes no tongue biting and coughing despite its aroma. Its only problem is that it cannot be easily found