A loosely cut mixture of fully ripe Virginia, refined with Maryland and roasted black cavendish. A natural mixture without a additional flavor for the whole day; delicate and mild.

BrandPeter Heinrichs
Blend TypeVirginia Based
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Maryland, Virginia
richard f. Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
richard f. (5)
Mild None Detected Mild to Medium Unnoticeable

Last time I was in Cologne I visited the shop near the new market and had a chance to talk to Mr. Heinrich himself. Because I am getting a little older I wanted a tobacco with a much lower nicotine content then the tobaccos with a lot of latakia that i usually used to smoke. Mr Heinrich recommended the 116 mixture after asking in detail about my smoking habits. He was definately not mistaken. I have finished the first tin of 100 grams -- which took a while becuase i am down to less then one pipe a day. And thoroughly enjoyed the mixture. Even for a relatively light blend I found it satisfying . . . and with an "only one" at the bottom of the pipe found it good to smoke to the end. Much enjoyed and highly recommended. I cannot talk about room note because my wife does not allow me to smoke at home so I have a bench in the park across the street which I happily use. But the program would not save the review so I put unnoticeable because I do not smoke it in a room.

Pipe Used: various

Age When Smoked: new from the tin

Purchased From: Heinrichs tobacco shop in Cologne Germany

Similar Blends: Squadron Leader by Samuel Gawith but much milder..