4noggins.com

A blend of Black Cavendish and Burley that reminds one of a pleasant, mild cup of Mocha Java. The room note will immediately draw the opposite sex to you!!!

Brand4noggins
3.1
albfneto Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
albfneto (163)
Very Mild Medium Very Mild Very Pleasant

a good quality blend. In the begin, the Burley taste is noted, after a few minutes, i noted the sweetness of the black Cavendish and Chocolate and Nougat (Mocha?) Notes. I agree with other reviews, is more a flavoured Burley than an aromatic. Is an American type mixture, but i dont know other similar tobacco to compare The room note is wonderful, never disagrees. 3 stars, instead of 4, since it burns fast and hot and may causes some tongue bite.

Double Fantasy is another reliable aromatic from 4 Noggins. DF arrives a tad moist for my taste and needs some dry time. The wonderful smell of mocha in the pouch crosses over to the flavor of the smoke nicely and leaves a pleasant room note. DF is clearly blended with a quality base of Burley and Cavendish and the taste is very straight forward with very little complexity. As with Covered Bridges, also by 4 Noggins, I get a small amount of metallic taste toward the end of the bowl, but not enough to make me lower the rating. I doubt I will buy more simply because Mocha is not one of my aromatic flavors of choice, but I would recommend it to those lovers of mocha flavored aromatics as this is a good one.

Amsteracqua Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Amsteracqua (10)
Very Mild Mild Mild to Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

I Really love this flavor... remember me the Mokaccino, i drank on the college, without sugar... this blend is wonderful, dont bite, the room note is pleasant, I will buy this blend for a second time because is a very good aromatic, like the other 4noggins blends. This is a blend for all day and (in my opinion) for all smokers. this isn't complex but very pleasurable.

DrumsAndBeer Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
DrumsAndBeer (69)

I rarely smoke aromatics, almost never. But the kind folks at 4noggins were thoughtful enough to slip me a complimentary sample of Double Fantasy in my last order, so the least I could do was give it try. Out came my trusty MM corncob that I designated long ago to such blends (ghosts be damned), and I have to say I was thoroughly impressed.

The tobacco seems to be of the highest quality, had a very inviting aroma and smoked well right out of the pouch. After smoking through almost the entire sample over the last few days, I can honestly say that if I regularly smoked flavored tobacco this would be one that I would stock up on. The flavor has a light chocolate sweetness to it (more milk than dark), burns cool with little to no bite, and does not smoke sour. Also, the room note never becomes cloying or impossible to be around. Honestly I can't say this about most aromatics I have tried.

Speaking of the room note, I used to frequent a Tinder Box shop back in the day and the aroma of this blend is almost exactly what that shop smelled like. That's a good thing! This is not a complex tobacco. It's just a smooth yet flavorful easy going American style tobacco mixture. Well done.

Needless to say I think it's high time that I start delving more into some of Mr. Gottlieb's smokables.

antones Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
antones (1)
Mild Medium Full Very Pleasant

This is an excellent aromatic. It burns well, with no tongue bite, great flavor from beginning to the end of the bowl. The room note is wonderful. It's exactly what I was looking for ......... an aromatic tobacco, simple and excellent Mocha flavor, burning well. It will be a daily smoke for me. I strongly recommend it.

The Swede Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The Swede (2)
Mild Mild to Medium Extremely Mild (Flat) Very Pleasant

Well it's nothing wrong whit this bacy but think its kinda dull. smells better then the smoke.

3/5

tiltjlp Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
tiltjlp (7)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

Double Fantasy is more what I call a flavored blend, rather than an aromatic. What I mean is besides having a wonderful room note, it also tastes extremely good, which most true aromatics don't. More impressive is that the flavor, which reminds me of a nice, warm cup of coffee, lasts through the entire bowl. This blend is quality, and won't need drying for days or weeks on end before smoking. Double Fantasy is so good, I wish I could claim it as one of my own blends.