Brigham Ripley Avenue Pipe Tobacco - Choice Brown and Black Cavendish with a sprinkling of Bright Virginias combine for a wonderfully aromatic Vanilla-Rum mixture.

Notes: This was released alongside the King Street Anniversary English Blend in 2006 to commemorate 100 years.

BrandBrigham Enterprises Inc.
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Cavendish, Virginia
FlavoringRum, Vanilla
Strength
Taste
Krosham Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Krosham (11)

I kept overlooking this tin at my store for a long time. The description really did not peak my interest. Finally took the plunge and was pleasantly surprised. Not overly-cased. Nice balance. Certainly WAY better than 90% of the Brigham pouch styled PG doused Aros. I reach for this when I want something with some sweetness to it or need to impress the neighbors.

steelcicada Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
steelcicada (9)
Mild to Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Very nice. Has the usual bitter chem taste at the start as with any aromatic. It is overcome by an nice sweet rum with only a hint of Vanilla. If you get a tad carried away trying to lap up the rummy vanilla goodness it will nip a little, so sip slowly in a larger bowl. One must realize that a three star to me is quite outstanding and above average. I recommend this to the Canuck croud who perhaps have an easier time getting a hold of this. This is one of the finer Brigham blends I have run across. Thanks, merci, diolch

LoKi6922 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
LoKi6922 (11)
Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

Possibly one of my favourite Brigham's. My dear friend and brother gave me a pinch and it was extremely pleasant. The rum shines through without being over-bearing and the vanilla is a subtle hint throughout the bowl. Clearly premium tobaccos make this a tobacco I will miss when it's gone.