This is a mild yet sweet blend that has a defined taste of Blackberry. Smooth and lasting smoke that will certainly please a crowd. Wonderful room note.

Notes: Blended locally at Ted's.

BrandTed's Pipe Shoppe
Blended ByTed's Own Tobacconists
ContentsCavendish
FlavoringBlackberry
Strength
Taste
Mild, Mild to Medium, Medium, Extra Full
IvanRuiz Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
IvanRuiz (4)
Medium Strong Extra Full Extra Strong

This blackberry winter mix is one of my favorite tobaccos of all times. I cannot get enough of this! The tobacco is not too moist and not too dry. The burn is nice and you don't struggle to keep it lit. At first light you get the bold blackberry flavor and it continues through most of the bowl. The last part of the bowl you get a coffee like flavor, specially on the retrohale. At the end of the bowl I rarely have any dottle. The ash is white and clean and I use it to cake my cob pipes. I always keep this in stock and I love going to Ted's pipe shop every chance I get.

The shop is ran by very pleasant people and are always eager to help without any hesitance.

Pipe Used: Cob pipes and Peterson system pipe

Purchased From: Ted's pipe shop

kernst Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
kernst (1)

Very pleasant room note as confirmed by wife and others around us. While this does have a great berry smell, the berry flavoring is not over powering. This tobacco burns very cool, one of the coolest smokes I've had yet. Highly recommended when you're in the mood for something sweet.

Windstrider Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Windstrider (8)
Mild Medium Medium Very Pleasant

This is a blend your spouse or girlfriend will actually want to be around. It has a gentle but very tasty flavor and burns like a champ. The roomnote is one of my wife's favorites.

CLRV Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
CLRV (14)
Very Mild Mild to Medium Mild Pleasant

Really a very good smoke. I've been smoking this pretty regularly since Christmas of 2009; it was a fantastic "learning" tobacco. This is primarily from the fact that I still can't get it to bite. Very easy to keep lit. Not an overpowering taste.

It is just what the name says: blackberry. Great room note. I normally get compliments on it from passersby.

Will it blow your socks off? No. Will it give massive depth of flavor? No. But for sitting down and smoking the last pipe of the day, it gets the job done.

Recommended.