Same blend and process as our Wine flavored mixture only top-dressed with the bold and fruity flavor of Sangria. We have combined the richness of vintage wine with the natural sweetness of select citrus fruit flavors.

BrandMars cigars & pipes
ContentsBurley, Cavendish
FlavoringFruit / Citrus
Strength
Taste
chetking Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
chetking (54)

Add this sweet aro blend with Sangria topping flavour to your list of summertime, subtropical or desert climate smokes - light and sweet mouth taste with the same olfactory sensations. I love my tobac with a healthy dose of casing...this one is not overwelming and the taste seems to sweeten up as you approach mid-bowl level. But not so overwelming that you don't enjoy fresh burley leaf taste also. Indeed, if there's one draw back in my mind I wish the blender might have added a tad more Sangria tonic. Does not quite approach the exquisiteness of my favorite in this genre - Tropical Splendor by Abenacki, but very close. Rates 3 * bright stars. A smart choice to pack for a Caribbean cruise, that Sunshine State vacation or perhaps a visit to more exotic, equatorial climes. Highly delightful smoke.