A unique aromatic blend of the finest red Virginia tobaccos, using the traditional Cavendish process. A light, soft flavor, slow burning with a grand aroma.

BrandTinder Box
Contents Virginia
Strength
Mild, Medium
Taste

radioisotope Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
radioisotope (17)
Mild to Medium Mild Medium Very Pleasant

For a guy who enjoys english blends and cigar leaf blends, I really like this aromatic. It is something the wife loves too, so that is another plus.

It has a good tobacco flavor and yet has a good aromatic note that others will enjoy. I find most aromatics to be sickly sweet and ruin the great tobacco flavor, not so with this. My Dad, a fellow pipe smoker, says at times it reminds him of the Camel RYO tobac his grandpa smoked.

The red virginias definately are present, and is why I love this smoke, sometime I get a nutty smell. Another good aspect is it won't cake up your pipe like most aromatics. So if your an english tobacco smoker and you looking for something that others who don't smoke will enjoy, this is the one for you.

Aillaragis Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Aillaragis (3)
Mild to Medium Medium Mild to Medium Very Pleasant

This was my first pipe tobacco. Keep that in mind when reading my review. It definitely grew on me. I discover a new subtlety of flavor with each bowl. It seemed relatively mild with a pleasant and sweet aura surrounding it. I'd certainly recommend it to a new smoker. It has me hooked. That's for sure. I just bought another ounce today. I intended to try something different, but I wasn't in the mood for a risk.