English type Turkish and Latakia with a little sweetness. Leaves a good aroma for those around you.A great change from aeromatics. Reverberates well in the nostrils and mouth. A touch rough on wifey's nose. She does not request it often, I smoke it every other day.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
Taste
QuidCorpus Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
QuidCorpus (4)
Mild Very Mild Mild to Medium Tolerable

Its a real easy smoke, lights easy, packs easy, not sticky or messy. Latakia is noticeable but not overwhelming. It makes for a nice time to time smoke, but not something I'd like to smoke every day. Its more of an open space smoke, as the smoke teds to be a bit harsh on sensitive noses. (so I've been told by people near me)

The Persian Slipper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The Persian Slipper (29)
Mild Very Mild Mild to Medium Tolerable

Sultan's Blend is my go to blend for my smoking. It is easy to pack, light, and stays lit fairly well. The latakita is present, but not overwhelming and the tobacco is lightly sweetened. It says that it produces a good smell for those around you, but I've found that this blend is not one you smoke around those with an easily affronted nose. I like the smell, but I've been a pipe smoker for some time and can enjoy the subtle aromas. This blend is one I highly recomend, along with Chartwell, if you enjoy english blends. This was one of my two crossover blends from aromatics, and it would serve to assist any aromatic smoker who wishes to cross to the corps of english smokers.