This medium to full strength English blend is made with a cube and coarse cut burleys, Turkish, bright Virginia ribbon, toasted cavendish, long cut latakia, a touch of perique, and a pinch of black cavendish for a slight sweetness on the finish. Sultan's Blend offers a rich toasty flavor with subtleties of nut, dark coffee, and hickory.

BrandMilan Tobacconists
Blended ByDavid Meyer
ContentsBlack Cavendish, Burley, Cavendish, Latakia, Oriental/Turkish, Perique, Virginia
FlavoringSweet / Sugar
Strength
Taste

The Persian Slipper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The Persian Slipper (30)
Mild Very Mild Mild to Medium Tolerable

Sultan's Blend is my go to blend for my smoking. It is easy to pack, light, and stays lit fairly well. The latakita is present, but not overwhelming and the tobacco is lightly sweetened. It says that it produces a good smell for those around you, but I've found that this blend is not one you smoke around those with an easily affronted nose. I like the smell, but I've been a pipe smoker for some time and can enjoy the subtle aromas. This blend is one I highly recomend, along with Chartwell, if you enjoy english blends. This was one of my two crossover blends from aromatics, and it would serve to assist any aromatic smoker who wishes to cross to the corps of english smokers.

Falcon Fan Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Falcon Fan (22)
Medium to Strong Mild to Medium Medium to Full Pleasant to Tolerable

As with all my experiences with Milan tobaccos, this was a good experience for me. I smoke English blends perhaps one bowl out of 5 or so, and usually enjoy them wheN I do. i prefer the " all day" or lighter english blends, preferably with a little something sweet to smooth off any hard edges. This is therefore almost the perfect English for me - and with all the usual impeccable Milan tobacco Characteristics of easy handling, lighting, staying alight, low/no bite, etc.

Pipe Used: Falcon

Purchased From: Milan on-line

QuidCorpus Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
QuidCorpus (4)
Mild Very Mild Mild to Medium Tolerable

Its a real easy smoke, lights easy, packs easy, not sticky or messy. Latakia is noticeable but not overwhelming. It makes for a nice time to time smoke, but not something I'd like to smoke every day. Its more of an open space smoke, as the smoke teds to be a bit harsh on sensitive noses. (so I've been told by people near me)