Blending Tobacco.

Notes: This was an Atlas Blending Corp. mixture. Cornell and Diehl bought the rights of all their old recipes.

Strength
Mild to Medium, Medium, Medium to Strong, Strong
Taste

BoJackson Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
BoJackson (4)

I am pretty much a virginia smoker. I tried a sample of the CD Virginia Flake and it was just what I had been looking for in a virginia. This is not a flake tobacco as I have smoked in the past. It is like little chips of tobacco. It packs easily in any type of pipe. I liked it so much I ordered 5 lbs. At $20 a pound from SmokingPipes.com, you can't beat it.

Update Note: If you don't rub this out good, it will bite you bad. Once rubbed out, very very good.

The Keeper Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
The Keeper (112)
Medium to Strong None Detected Full Tolerable

I am reviewing several C+D blending tobaccos as a precursor to some blending experiments. I know not many people blend, but these reviews may provide some hints to those wanting to do so.

Full flavored and very woodsy VA flake. Tangy and warm tasting. It gets very "peat" like down the bowl. Provides substantial body and a solid nicotine hit. Could easily be smoked alone or in a blend.

potam Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
potam (14)
Strong None Detected Medium to Full Pleasant to Tolerable

Natural Virginia flavor is nice,and taste sweet.But regretfully I think I'm not ready to enjoy this tobacco yet.Recommend for experienced smokers.

Another so-called flake from C&D bulk. Looks like fish food flakes. Pretty good Virginia. Has good potential as a blender.