Mellow Cavendish and yellow Virginia with the flavor of wild cherries.

Notes: This was an Atlas Blending Corp. mixture. Cornell and Diehl bought the rights of all their old recipes.

ContentsCavendish, Virginia
FlavoringCherry, Coffee, Whisky
Strength
Extremely Mild, Mild
Taste
Medium, Medium to Full
Pleasant to Tolerable, Strong
2.0
zimmy Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
zimmy (6)
Medium Extremely Mild Medium to Full Strong

Upon arrival, my sample smelled strongly of cherry lifesavers candy.

I kept the pouch sealed, and tried some one month later. Almost all of the cherry note had disappeared. Neither pouch note, actual smoke flavor, nor room note held the slightest cherry aroma.

What truly surprised me was the god-awful taste that was produced upon smoking. A VERY bitter and strong/harsh tasting smoke. None of the Cavendish and Virginia flavor that you would expect. Just acrid smoke.

I had so looked forward to this one being a sublime, non-goopy aromatic. What I got was a sack full of goat hair.

Talonr1701 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
Talonr1701 (119)
Mild to Medium Mild Medium Pleasant to Tolerable

I have made a certain discovery about my pipe smoking and Cornel and Diehl. You can't not try everything. If you think you don't like aromatics, and therefore don't try them...Well in the immortal words of Bruce Lee " Like a finger pointing at the moon- don't stare at the finger, or you miss all that heavenly glory..." Alright enough of that.. So on a whim I got Cherry Jube....And the stuff is great. Great burley and virginia flavor- with only the smallest taste of cherry. But the room note smells like a cherry orchird. Thats scores with my wife and daughter- and me too. Med nic hit, Great taste. Fantastic watching tv blend in the eve with some hot tea. Cornell and Diehl aromatics are not to be underestimated.