Blueberry flavored tobacco predominantly made of heavily cased black Cavendish.

BrandJust For Him
Blended ByWaymond Gott
ContentsBurley, Black Cavendish
Strength
Taste
marksman8351 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
marksman8351 (21)
Very Mild Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

What can i say its blueberry it was a nice aromatic and i would smoke it again if they cut the price in half or i got it as a gift;) (hint, hint)

paulw Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
paulw (32)
Medium Medium to Strong Medium to Full Very Pleasant

blueberries it really tastes, smells like blueberries,but it is very very expensive!

Very Mild Mild to Medium Very Mild Very Pleasant

I wanted to like this more but it just lacks a distinctive flavor. The Blueberry can be tasted but not in a strong way. A dry Black Cavendish that smoke well but is a little boring. Try 1 oz to see for yourself. 2 stars.

PipeDrummer88 Reviewed By DateRating StrengthFlavoringTasteRoom Note
PipeDrummer88 (12)
Mild to Medium Medium Medium Very Pleasant

I have only been smoking pipes for about a year. Naturally I started with the aromatics, probably some kind of vanilla blend. I smoked mostly burley, ribbon cut tobaccos. I may have smoked a sweet sweet cavendish every now and then. After a few months I started getting more into blends with virginia tobaccos. I am really into more natural tobaccos. I'm not usually into heavy casings, as they tend to have really bad aftertaste (or so I think). This is one of the main reasons I got away from the aromatics in fact (other than the occasional Navy Blend with a pleasant room note)

This blend came highly recommended from several people, so I decided to give it a try. I must say, this is probably one of my favorite (if not my favorite) aromatic tobaccos. The blueberry gives off a wonderful scent, and is bound to attract alot of attention in public. This is a very social tobacco. Perhaps not an all day smoke, but it could very easily be a "dessert" smoke. It has a little bit of vanilla in it, but the flavor is predominately blueberry. Its a wonderful smoke, and a change of pace from the more natural tobacco flavors. If smoked slowly (sips) I can end up have almost no aftertaste (apart from the smoke) that I usually get with a sweet cavendish tobacco. I smoke this often and give it Four Stars